Dynadot

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Inspired by two #carrot kw sales (one $xx,xxx sale of a friend 2 years back, one $xxx,xxx from today):
carrot.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
ofPan.com

whoohoo, two word 5L.com

:)

•••
CBDerz.com

Noticed "erz" names sell pretty well.

•••
•••
BlockchainOperatingSystems.com
Could be traffic site or who knows. I just read about it being used for platforms managing Blockchain Digital Identity.

InternetworkManagement.com
This one I reckon will cover costs for the lot after a 10yr hold. Brand name on it works for me, and maybe some tech start-up.

BlockchainInternetwork.com
Blockchain is building the new web, and a start-up, probably 1-2k for it within 10 yr. Maybe.

DopeShop.com.au
Won't be long before industry starts and smaller retailers join in. 5-10yr.

Toked.com.au
Ditto from above.

InterwebScience.com
Web-Network security, research and development... also Sounds cool.

NeobankFinance.com
This one works for news, lending, services etc so great for branding and for a source

NeobankInsurance.com
Neobanks are rising in popularity over in the UK and in Australia. Purely online (I also have OnlineNeobank.com, MutualNeobank.com, Neobanks.app)

HyperledgerNetwork.com
Major protocol for blockchain tech interoperability systems. Hyperledger Protocol.

IOTInternetwork.com
This one is my fave, as iot by definition is the internetworking of blah blah.

MarijuanaCannabusiness.com
Australia Capital Territory is legalsing personal use, pharma industry growing. Asia, USA, UK, Europe and NZ are going to build a global network.

InterledgerNetwork.com
A major protocol for payment systems using cryptoassets on blockchain. Interledger Protocol, by Ripple.

DPOSWallet.com
New blockchain consensus mechanics. Not new but the next frontier. (Also have DPOSCoin.com, DPOSWallet.com)

QuantumNetwork.com.au <- Great
I just love this name. I think businesses in AUS will over the years.

NewYorkCityBillboard.com
Marketing advertising, news or community notice board. Who knows, just looks the business and sound search results

SeedShop.com.au
Because personal use plants legalised, marijuana seed shop, or any seeds. A Seed Shop.

WeedBank.com.au
Another AUS marijuana storefront. Looks great and has two syllables. Nice.

QuantumInterweb.com
This one was just a shot in the dark. Quantum will be all the rage over the time.

*This was a purchase for my marketplace.

These are all at least 10 yr holds, given the time it'll take for the tech architecture, and infrastructure to evolve.

Hopefully they stay relevant.

•••
•••
ChromeBond.com
MissLogical.com
MissDynamo.com
BeMyVR.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
five letters catchy domain name starts with "DN".

Dn_den_poster.png

.COM

•••
•••
•••
Vanlife. Coffee

Bought for approx £11

•••
•••
Just regd
CryptoSupplychain
Dotcom

•••
21_Dinokeng2018.jpg
PIGEONBETTING (.)Com
I was surprised it was available because Pigeon racing is a very popular worldwide money betting sport. It's very popular in China, Japan, USA, Latin America, Europe, South Africa and almost everywhere.
The . club. .online. and .website were already taken so I'm wondering why they failed to register the .com 🤔

In the same note, I also grabbed
COCKBETTING (.)com Cock fights are very popular and legal in many countries.

Happy Sunday🤗

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back