Dynadot

discuss Your reg. of the day

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
C A N D I D S O C I A L
DOTCOM

R E G A L P R I D E
DOTCOM

L E D G E R I N D U S T R Y
DOTCOM

P L U S B Y T E S
DOTCOM

T E T H E R P L U S
DOTCOM

5 hours of research. Regged within last 24 hours.

Last edited:
•••
All in .HOMES:
Immo
Find Me
Show Me
Fortune
Near Me
Globe

•••
...in general, I feel for ngtld, better choose/buy single keyword to secure its price, otherwise, very easy become regfee...

Seems to make sense. When the ngTLD is already a bit of an uphill climb, it's probably best to lighten the load. I do think you've put together a rather good two-word combo though. Kudos to that.

Keep in mind that those kinds of centers/businesses tend to be geo. Perhaps a regional or nationwide index of such businesses would have interest in the domain. All in all, I think it's a decent grab but I'd try not to buy too many domains that don't have at least one really strong attribute that they can stand on.

•••
•••
what does immo mean in the homes industry?
Immo is an abbreviated version of immobilien, its German word for Real Estate and used in over 40 different countries and four different languages. :)

•••
•••
Just handregged fleeceblankets.org

Was looking into a charity domains for personal use. Think this one fit perfectly for the ideas I have, but will search for more. :)

•••
nikah.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
XRmine
XRplex
ConcordGold
FidelityFire
SystemsFire

All in King

•••
•••
CriticalDeadlines.com

Online National Calendar for admissions, tax reports, holiday postage etc

Previous sales
criticalconditions.com 1 500 $ (USD)
criticalquestions.com 1 988 $ (USD)
criticalfunctions.com 1 500 $ (USD)

Critical Deadlines logo.png

•••
XLNTCRYPTO.COM

(Excellent Crypto)

XLNT CRYPTO COM.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
🚩

topsecret

In "above the king" (".top"), not in "king"
(".com").

•••
•••
In the news, some scientists are claiming a personally tailored cure for cancer called M/u/t/a/t/o.

M/u/t/a/t/o/T/h/e/r/a/p/y .com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back