Domain Empire

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Coinageus.com (Coinage us(USA) dot com

•••
Coinagecn.com Coinage cn(China) dot com

•••
domehousing.com logo.png
goldblocking.com logo.jpg
wickedtune.com logo.png

•••
Going to do some outbound with these recently registered, long-tail, high CPC "beauties":

US/Veteran/Home/Loans[dot]com
Motor
/Carrier/Insurance[dot]com
Washington
/Commercial/Insurance[dot]com
Scarless
/Breast/Reduction[dot]com

Beats the waiting game, at least if you enjoy the back-and-forth with buyers. Not sexy, but these say what they are, and are what they say. Happy sleuthing and keep us posted!

•••
•••
•••
Beats the waiting game, at least if you enjoy the back-and-forth with buyers. Not sexy, but these say what they are, and are what they say. Happy sleuthing and keep us posted!

The selling point for me was not only that they apply to quite a few businesses, but that the .net versions of three of the above have active business sites on them!

•••
•••
•••
•••
TestToSeeIf1DarkoLikesThis / com

•••
•••
•••
•••
vluchten.info (meaning "flights" in Dutch)
9 yrs old, via name.com expiring

•••
oddschecker.live
because name.com $1 happy hour (every thursday between 10PM CET & 23:59PM CET another tld for $1 reg fee) . Try to flip it within a year, if not drop it. The only reason I reg those kind of tlds

Last edited:
•••
In light of pres trumps fake news awards..

FakeNewsWinners dawt comz on GD

Last edited:
•••
I see it potentially useful with subdomains in a more general way for firms offering guidance
True, sub-domains do offer extra set of benefits, seeing as they operate on their own. I think most buyers aren't looking to buy a name for it's sub-domain options, though. Those are great idea ideas for development, if that's what you had in mind.

•••
Jewellry.CLUB
BuckeyeBusiness.SPACE
OhioBusiness.SPACE
DaytonBusiness.SPACE
TexasBusiness.SPACE
SABusiness.SPACE
SanAntonioBusiness.SPACE
ImprovingYour.SPACE
MyCraft.SPACE
Organizable.SPACE
BeautifullyDecorated.SPACE
Remodeled.SPACE
TinyLiving.SPACE

•••
My first GTLD and some .ca's

synbio.life

itsm.ca ITServiceManagement
vigis.ca I can see a security company using that.

•••
•••
B l o c k c h a i n V i s t a (.) ORG

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back