IT.COM

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
N u v o S t y l e
S h o p o b u m

Both in COM

•••
cointrial.png

CoinTrial.com

cryptocurrency comparison and analytics, demo accounts

•••
Biopharmaceuticals.online

It's kind of long but for $3 I like it

•••
CommercialFinancers
CommercialFinanciers

in dot com

600+ domains contain "CommercialFinance" in their names and about 10% of them are running active business. I also own CommercialFinancer

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Biopharmaceuticals.online

It's kind of long but for $3 I like it
Adding bio on front of pharmacy doesn't mean bio pharmaceutical products. It refers to something different.

•••
•••
PlayCalm.com
VrKeys.com
TheLawyerJobs.com

•••
•••
•••
E x i b e t
T a n k e t k a

Both in COM

•••
•••
dmony.png

The Money,Digital Money,Dollar,Dash,Deposit.​

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
District82
District98
District69
District61

dot com

all others in the pattern districtNN is taken. 15 such listed with Hugedomains

•••
•••
OK, so I actually really like this one. It may be my best hand reg in a long time - not necessarily for the sale, but to build.

AND, I've got a plan to help all those crappy .whatever look really good.

First here is the hand reg of the day:

DotCom.Domains

Now, here is the plan (this is a joke, of course):

Collectively lets get our worst .Com domains, all pitch in and build a killer domain auction site, SEO the heck out of DotCom.Domains - list the awefull.coms and post adds for all the marginal GTlds etc. BOOM those names look amazing and..... nahhhhhhh it still wont work hahahahah. I'll get to work on a new plan right away.

•••
@Avdomains - LipoLazer is cool, funny because i just got some group email discount thing and one of the offers was for laser lipo treatments, if i remember correctly.

•••
VaticanCity
PortElizabeth
New-Zealand
South-Africa

reggd in .club

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back