NameSilo

.tv Your latest .tv registration or acquisition

Spaceship
Watch
I think there was a similar thread in the past but it's time to open a new one.
What's the last .tv domain you've registered or acquired?
I start with it.
It's Curved.tv with a 163$ fee on Name.com...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
eGeo.TV

NYCE.TV

If interested PM me

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Can anyone tell me is it good bad or anything ???
diesel.tv

•••
Can anyone tell me is it good bad or anything ???
diesel.tv

Hi, bad in my opinion, mostly because of the huge TM you have on it with the clothing company

•••

No sir It does not have any trademark issue.
Diesel.CLUB is sold for $5000 in 2015
Also Diesel is fuel and has different meaning, also it is surname too !!

•••
I have

NYCE.TV

What do you think guys about it?

It is easily pronounceable ( like NICE ) and stands for NYC Entertainment/ New York City Entertainment/ NYC Economy/ NYC Educational etc etc

Many Possibilities with the letter "E"

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I do not see an issue with Diesel TM as long as it is NOT used for a similar use as the trademark. It is a word and would make a nice brandable for a bodybuilding or crosstraining or powerlifting site.

NYCE - yes possibilities are there with the E focused on a NYC business. However, the E and TV have to make sense and of course it has to New York City. But NYC is a large city.

•••
•••
I do not see an issue with Diesel TM as long as it is NOT used for a similar use as the trademark. It is a word and would make a nice brandable for a bodybuilding or crosstraining or powerlifting site.

Thank you very much !!! I was thinking about building video channel for Hollywood star Vin Diesel !!

•••
Pending deleted today! Just picked up!

Textbooks()tv

Excited about this

•••
there is very nice domain in todays godaddy close out too check my signature smiles.tv

•••
•••
•••
have you grabbed it ??
You can buy it is still there I guess !

no, I try to limit my TV portfolio....some impulse buys like textbooks lol

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back