IT.COM

.tv Your latest .tv registration or acquisition

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I think there was a similar thread in the past but it's time to open a new one.
What's the last .tv domain you've registered or acquired?
I start with it.
It's Curved.tv with a 163$ fee on Name.com...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Vienna.TV - Very interesting story around this name. This was my first premium renewal purchase in 2008. It cost $500/yr and I was worried about not holding it for too long. I saw a similar sale on Sedo for Wien.TV that sold around $7500. I thought this would be a good opportunity, so I contacted a Sedo broker and told him I would pay him a commission if he could speak to the buyer in German and close the deal. Ultimately, I took a $500 name and flipped it for $7500 in 45 days. Now 13 years later, the name has dropped and I was able to acquire it without a premium renewal.

Capitol.TV
USD.TV
NonProfit.TV

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Toys.tv

Cycling.tv

Boomerang.tv

Negocio.tv ("Deal" in Spanish)

•••
DIY(.)tv
Finally I got this domain I really love. It can't fill the gap of USA.tv in my heart but we're close :)

•••
Euro.TV
The very best TV that I have

Usa.TV - sold for $125,000 in 2016
China.TV - sold for $100,000 in 2003

Last edited:
•••
Lori.tv
Dez.tv
Seth.tv
Jamie.tv
Andre.tv
Megan.tv
Trevor.tv

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thanks to one particularly nice gentleman in Canada (sorry for badgering you for this name for so long) I am now the happy owner of a .tv name I have wanted for over a decade.

EVENT

•••
•••
Hemp.tv (18 yr old domain drop)

•••
•••
•••
OP2PAH0.jpg

pix = pics ,picture and pixels.​

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back