Domain Empire

.tv Your latest .tv registration or acquisition

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I think there was a similar thread in the past but it's time to open a new one.
What's the last .tv domain you've registered or acquired?
I start with it.
It's Curved.tv with a 163$ fee on Name.com...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
bought Answer.TV acouple or so moths ago...
not sure whether it looks/sounds worse or better than plural though
would surely appreciate any input

•••
bought Answer.TV acouple or so moths ago...
not sure whether it looks/sounds worse or better than plural though
would surely appreciate any input

Plural was sold around 30K if I remember well.

•••
I don't see the connection between video content and the keyword "answer" or "answers" The plural is parked. Why would you pay $28k for a name that doesn't even fit the extension and then park it? Just my view...

•••
•••
Category Killer....:lookaround:

Imported.TV

google shows about 5,15,00,000 results

•••
At first glance I did not think much of Imported as the keyword does not scream video content but on Youtube there is actually a video channel called Imported TV. You might try reaching out to them via their Facebook page and see if they are interested. Last year I sold a .TV domain low $XXXX to a company which merely redirected it to their Youtube page. Best wishes.

•••
@garptrader
my vision was not for "Imported" only, i see "Imported TV "
Initially I had acquired this due to the reason, that in many countries like India, there is a very good craze of Imported Televisions, but later on i found many .tv domains are developed for video channels and TV shows redirection..

i also thinking to contact them as you suggest....:)
as this youtube channel has 39,329 subscribers • 7,933,013 views

•••
•••
Bought Category.TV from here yesterday. it is the only .tv domain I have.

•••
Looks like some decent pickups over the past couple months.

•••
where do you guys check the registration information about .TV? like how many domains have been registered, or used, etc.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Donnie, figured I'd pick up
U-S(dot)tv to see if your magic would transfer over to me from USA.tv!

•••
•••
•••
•••
I have no idea where do you get those domains. I managed to get fullmovie.tv
What do you think?

•••
Animated.tv - I only have this one in .tv, but I like it :)

•••
•••
Mech dot tv

Mechanical, engineering, robotics videos. Or a site for game enthusiasts who are into battlemech and the like.

•••
TheCloud(.)tv
the.png

•••
•••
GBS - while the Chinese might eventually alter the .TV landscape for short LLL type names, I would suggest you focus on keywords that make sense with video and not add "the" to keywords. Selling .TV domains is difficult enough without adding superfluous keywords. I also don't believe there is a track record at Namebio or NDPric.es of such keywords selling in .TV

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back