IT.COM

Your best performing hand reg?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

How much is your best hand reg making per day?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Less than $1

votes
    31.3%
  • $1 < $2

votes
    9.4%
  • $2 < $3

votes
    12.5%
  • $3 < $5

votes
    6.3%
  • $5 < $10

votes
    9.4%
  • $10 < $15

votes
    6.3%
  • $15 < $20

votes
    6.3%
  • Over $20

votes
    18.8%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
What is the average daily income for your best performing hand regged parked domain?

Domains for this poll should be less than 1 year old. So if you have a hand reg that is over a year old, please vote based on what it was making the first year.

Sadly my best is a foreign language domain consistently making between $1 to $2 per day at Parked.com. (Sadly because it's the only domain doing so.)

I would like to see what other people have managed to accomplish so that I can either aspire to their level, or give up hand regging entirely and just spend my money on domains with prebuilt traffic. :|

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Holy crap someone found a hand reg that is producing over $20 per day?! :lala:

Heck I would even take the domain from the other vote so far at $5 < $10.

Great job!

•••
I had a hand reg a few years back that made over $200 the first day and tapered down from there until it was earning nothing.

It was a site mentioned in Yahoo that was on the .info and the .com was unregged, so I regged it and got traffic from people reading the article and mistyping the URL extension. Not sure how to answer that in the poll, since it makes nothing now (I let the name drop).

•••
I got 3 (foreign) domains for 2 months ago. Each domain has really high traffics and earns about 1-2 dollars/day with Parked (but now with Sedo due to the foreign traffic with Parked now)

•••
You'll find the people who register typos in foreign CCTLDs will have a huge income from hand regs.

•••
My best hand reg (typo, registered about 1,5-2 years ago). Last month' income:

typoql7.jpg

748€/29 = about 40$/day and growing :xf.love:

•••
Zapp said:
My best hand reg (typo, registered about 1,5-2 years ago). Last month' income:

typoql7.jpg

748€/29 = about 40$/day and growing :xf.love:

No TM issues?

•••
There are no trademarks, but the domain isnt really generic too :? . Its a typo of a popular flashgame website, like addictinggames.

•••
Zapp said:
There are no trademarks, but the domain isnt really generic too :? . Its a typo of a popular flashgame website, like addictinggames.

Fair enough. Good addition to the portfolio then!

•••
Interesting that so far there are just as many people making over $20 as there are making less than a $1. I find that surprising, but it's good to know there is still hope for hidden nuggets out there in the wild...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back