NameSilo

Which is the best for domain parking?

Labeled as question in Domain Parking and Traffic Monetization, started by shojib, Jul 2, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. shojib

shojib Established Member

I have some "new" Hand reg domain.
    I want to park them. So which is the best?

1. Uniregistry
    2. Bodis
    3. VooDoo
    4. Sedo
    5. Other ?

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. NickB

NickB Aka MrAcidic VIP

Been done to death....use the search function....

3. shojib

shojib Established Member

4. simran.net

simran.net ApparelBay.com VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

There is no fixed best. You have to experience by yourself. Everyday is a new learning here. It is almost like a forex trading. Nothing is fixed.

It is purely on case by case experience and changing from time to time.(Very dynamic)
    Some domains perform extremely well at one place for a month or so and suddenly generating low / no revenue. Some times very high. This all depends on the traffic of a domain.

The question is like "Which stock will go up?"
    If anybody knows, he is automatically the richest and have no time to answer.

IMO

Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
  5. jmaurya

jmaurya Top Contributor VIP

Try epik.com
    Here voodoo parking services available. No new account opening requirement and no payouts problem. If any earning auto add fund your epik account.

6. globalcashsite

globalcashsite Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

As I know 2 years before Epik stopped Voodoo parking from their system, did they put it back?

GCS

7. jmaurya

jmaurya Top Contributor VIP

20200709_115410.jpg
    @Gube

8. Gube

Gube NameInvestors.com - Epik.com Epik.com Staff

The option is still available, but nowadays it's used less frequently than other solutions are (For example our SSL landers).
    Any revenue it generates should still go into your Epik in-store balance

9. Pazu

Pazu Established Member

As far as I can tell from using Epik parking rotation for about 6 months and talking with different staff about it, it just uses Voodoo and doesn't actually have ad rotation functionality anymore, if it did before. I was told this function is old software that hasn't been updated. As @Gube said, they encourage using their sales landers.

That being said, I've generated about $100 in parking revenue in 6 months that is added to my account seemingly promptly. The vast majority of this was from one domain that has gotten some 20,000 hits.

Several domains with traffic ended up with bugged landers that I couldn't get resolved. I still use this feature on a handful of domains that demonstrated even slight revenue, and I wish I could say I recommend it but I'm currently looking elsewhere.

10. lock

lock DomainUsed.com VIP

Better would be to question how to monetize each name with as little effort as possible as options could be a lander a turnkey or a whitelabel site. Parking everything under one banner might pool the funds but at end of the day you need to generate enough money to get a payout. If you have targeted domains perhaps you can get enough same niche to see a return. If it is all different categories then parking itself might be enough to pool for a return. If you stretch your little traffic over too many things you never get enough to get a payout.

11. momentum

momentum Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

I believe the best ones are still ParkingCrew, Voodoo and Bodis. Different domains perform better on different platforms, so it is best to try them all. US-based traffic seems to work well on ParkingCrew.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice