IT.COM

showcase Your best category-killer EMD (exact match domain)!

NameSilo
Watch

Mary Muse

Top Member
Impact
Showcase your best EMD (exact match domain) -- that means one domain per member, please!

EMD's should be .com!

Looking forward to seeing some quality showcases...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
EMD's should be .com!
EMD's can span past the .com, such as Vacation.Rentals. EMD's are not limited to only .com. Although, if you only want .com for this thread I completely understand.

Cheers!

•••
EMD's can span past the .com, such as Vacation.Rentals. EMD's are not limited to only .com. Although, if you only want .com for this thread I completely understand.

Cheers!
That's why I said .com only -- and imo, true EMDs are .com, regardless of perceived brandability....

Last edited:
•••
I'll start off:

OrganicLipBalm.com

•••
•••
BlockEmails.com

$700 top of page broad CPC bid on Google ads :xf.cry:

Millions of broad monthly searches..

Last edited:
•••
•••
ForkliftTraining (dot)com

Volume: 40,500/mo | CPC: $2.53

Last edited:
•••
DPOSCoin.com

Delegated Proof Of Stake.

Out of POWCoins (Proof Of Work) POSCoins, (Prood Of Stake) POACoins, (Proof Of Authority) the DPOSCoin is the new frontier and the fastest coin.

•••
SilkPajamas (...) com

Volume for exact search: 60,000 / month (doubles during Q4) | CPC: $1.60

•••
As of last night

‘GlobalStablecoins’ in dot com

had five lowball offers when I woke up this morning.

Zuckerberg’s Libra grilling in Congress yesterday gave Stablecoins a HUGE amount of exposure!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
PrivateJetMedia.Com | Private Jet Media |

•••
•••

@biggie Ehm, I don't think I follow?

•••
PremiumSarees.com

As of last night

‘GlobalStablecoins’ in dot com

had five lowball offers when I woke up this morning.

Zuckerberg’s Libra grilling in Congress yesterday gave Stablecoins a HUGE amount of exposure!

Just Curious @Levi_charlz Did you sell this one as it redirects to .co.uk site of the same name.

•••
•••
No, didn’t sell it as it’s not for sale

Ok I did ask because I got redirected to an .Co.Uk of the same name then if you did not sell do you own both the extension of .Com and .Co.Uk of the name.

•••
Ok I did ask because I got redirected to an .Co.Uk of the same name then if you did not sell do you own both the extension of .Com and .Co.Uk of the name.

yes, I’ve bought the top 10 extensions in the same name.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Back