auction YDUI.com (ydui) | $1 Start | $1 Increments | Anti-Sniping

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

N-A

Account Closed
Impact
You are bidding on a premium and pronounceable, high CPC ($13.62) EMD acronym with a Y suffix that receives 90,500 exact searches per month and has a total of 206,000 search results.

Domain Name: YDUI.com (ydui.com)
Registrar: Uniregistry
Date of Expiration: July 14, 2015

I have been using it as a minisite for “Your DUI” to provide information on DUI expungement, DUI laws and attorneys that specialize in DUI/DWI cases. This is not the only case that ydui.com could be used for. You could change it to youth related DUI’s or even geographical areas (Yuma [AZ] DUI). Additionally, Ydui is a first name, last name and taken on some social networks, forums, etc. as a handle of a user.

Starting Bid: $1
Bid Increments: $1 or higher (First bid $1, second $2, third $5, etc.)

Auction Ends: Wednesday, September 10th, 2014 (EDT) @ 13:45 (1:45 PM) in addition to an anti-sniping rule of 48 hours after a final bid is placed (I.E., a bid is placed at 13:00 on September 10th, the auction will extend another 48 hours, continuing until there is only one high bidder).

Payment Methods: Escrow, PayPal, Google Wallet, Wire, Western Union or crypto-currencies (BTC, LTC, STR).

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Ending ~48 hours. Current bid is $50, increments are $1.

•••
Hi,

Will you provide the old site pages etc to the winning bidder?

Regards

•••
Yes, all content will be provided if desired. The website is currently down, but you may see a cached version on Archive.org (though that shows text only).

Installation provided for extra.

•••
Yes, all content will be provided if desired. The website is currently down, but you may see a cached version on Archive.org (though that shows text only).

Installation provided for extra.
Is it built on WordPress? How many total posts/pages?

•••
Built with WordPress on top of the Genesis engine with 5 pages. I'm mobile right now so don't quote me on it being optimized with an unlimited domain license of SEOPressor (if it's not, I will add the domain and give you the plugin).

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back