Domain Empire

Yahoo regging for future development

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Yahoo regging for future development?

From Addict3d.org .....

In the past 24 hours or so, Yahoo has also registered a bunch of new domains. Here’s the list:

+ Yahoo-aromatherapy.com
For a relaxing search. :)

+ Backdoortoyahoogame.com

+ Attdslyahoo.com

+ Availableyahooid.com

+ Btuyahoo.com

+ Chineyahoo.com

+ Jiyahoo.com

+ Mobileyahool.com

+ Radioyahooo.com

+ Songsyahoo.com

+ Zoneyahoo.com

More @ source.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How do you get that information? :)

•••
:) I have a few news sites that I check every couple days.

You can get some news @ the link in my sig, Its a RSS feed that is updated every few hours.

•••
Lame domains.

Reg fee. :hehe:

•••
I found when i searched for similar domains that ( yahoo360.com ) is also registered by them

•••
Alerts.

texasgamer said:
How do you get that information? :)
Set up alerts at Yahoo and Google news sites to alert you whenever the keyword, such as, Domain Names etc. are used within newly released articles. Then they will be sent to your inbox at the intervals you specify, once a week, once a day or as-it-happens.

I currently have several dozen alerts for items that interest me. I find it especially interesting to be kept up to date on emerging technologies which can present us in the domaining industry with a progressive approach to acquiring properties for emerging technologies.

dotnom said:
I found when i searched for similar domains that ( yahoo360.com ) is also registered by them
I was watching XGames 12 and I’m not sure but I think I saw someone perform a Yahoo360.
:)

BTW, doesn’t that look a little more like Yahoo is attempting to cover up additional registrations for future services that actually may exist? Things that make you go Hmm…

Best wishes,
Kimmy

Last edited:
•••
slaughterbeck said:
BTW, doesn’t that look a little more like Yahoo is attempting to cover up additional registrations for future services that actually may exist? Things that make you go Hmm…

Best wishes,
Kimmy
Hmmm... good point Kimmy!
ZoneYahoo?
RadioYahoo?
SongsYahoo?
This may require some research.... :snaphappy:

Peace,
Cyberian

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back