NameSilo

Yahoo domain sale --help Please!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I am very much a newbie and I got started by seeing Yahoo's $1.99 domain prices... I only reg'd one domain w/ yahoo and have since been using GoDaddy.
However I just received an offer on a the domain reg'd w/ Yahoo and I accepted it on NameDrive.
The problem is that I have only had it for 50 days and not the 60 required to make a transfer... I have yet to make contact or be contacted by the buyer... but his email address is for a law firm and I wondered if I could be in trouble for agreeing to a sale before I am eligible to transfer it?

or do you think the guy will be willing to wait the 10 days ??(plus 5 or so to transfer - I hear Yahoo is a pain to transfer from as well)

Any help/advice would be much appreciated!
Thanks in advance everyone

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes they are a pain... but I had a few with melbourne and I didn't have any issues xferin' over to moniker. Just remember to cancel the domain/plan or else you will be charged again for a domain you don't have with yahoo.

•••
Yahoo domain transfer

Please tell me if yahoo charges for domain transfer to godaddy or moniker?

•••
Thanks Deaol, rep added.

Murvin, I don't think Yahoo charges to transfer out of them, but I believe you have to pay for another year's registration at GoDaddy when you transfer there...6.95.

•••
gramathy2 said:
Thanks Deaol, rep added.

Murvin, I don't think Yahoo charges to transfer out of them, but I believe you have to pay for another year's registration at GoDaddy when you transfer there...6.95.

np, btw you added negative rep to me :td: :hehe:

•••
Deaol said:
np, btw you added negative rep to me :td: :hehe:

Lol - Not necessarily ;) Rep from new members really doesn't mean much , I think it may change later on if they stay active.

Is it a "Gray" box or are you actually seeing it as a negative ?

•••
Mark said:
Lol - Not necessarily ;) Rep from new members really doesn't mean much , I think it may change later on if they stay active.

Is it a "Gray" box or are you actually seeing it as a negative ?

I could be wrong, it was a gray box but my rep amount went down from last check .. i think :|

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back