NameSilo

question Strategies for Listing Domains on Multiple Platforms

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

yutoyasunaga

Established Member
Impact
Hello domainers,

I'm a newbie, and I have a question for you about listing domains for sale on various platforms. Here's what I'm currently doing:

1. I list the domain on Dan and set a BIN (Buy It Now) price. The domain then gets automatically listed on Afternic and linked platforms (GoDaddy, Namecheap, Dynadot, etc.). So, if I update the BIN on Dan, it also updates on Afternic, GoDaddy, Namecheap, and Dynadot.
  2. Next, I list the domain on Squadhelp standard and set the buying option as make offer.
  3. I also list the domain on Sedo, also setting the buying option as make offer.
  4. After confirming successful listing on Dan, Squadhelp, and Sedo, I set the domain's Nameserver back to Dan. This way, I can use Dan's Landing Page, and the commission fee for sales on Dan, GoDaddy, and Afternic remains 15% instead of 25%.

I would like to ask if this approach is good? Thank you for your advice.

I've only been in domain investing for just over a month, owning around 150 domains, but haven't made any sales yet 😂

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yep, it's looks good. You are smart person🧠
Also don't be shy to post them here on NamePros:xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
Hi

sedo BIN sales commission is only 10% and you can use ppc pages while waiting for offers.
dan doesn't have pay per click and gets less visitors than sedo

also, better read squadhelp TOS regarding sales of listed names outside of their marketplace.

imo...

•••
Hello domainers,

I'm a newbie, and I have a question for you about listing domains for sale on various platforms. Here's what I'm currently doing:

1. I list the domain on Dan and set a BIN (Buy It Now) price. The domain then gets automatically listed on Afternic and linked platforms (GoDaddy, Namecheap, Dynadot, etc.). So, if I update the BIN on Dan, it also updates on Afternic, GoDaddy, Namecheap, and Dynadot.
  2. Next, I list the domain on Squadhelp standard and set the buying option as make offer.
  3. I also list the domain on Sedo, also setting the buying option as make offer.
  4. After confirming successful listing on Dan, Squadhelp, and Sedo, I set the domain's Nameserver back to Dan. This way, I can use Dan's Landing Page, and the commission fee for sales on Dan, GoDaddy, and Afternic remains 15% instead of 25%.

I would like to ask if this approach is good? Thank you for your advice.

I've only been in domain investing for just over a month, owning around 150 domains, but haven't made any sales yet 😂

Good strategy but how you deal with verifications on few platforms at the same time? I mean if you point domain to Dan.com you can't add txt records to verify on Squadhelp. It would be great it you can clarify it. I have this issue here :)

•••
Good strategy but how you deal with verifications on few platforms at the same time? I mean if you point domain to Dan.com you can't add txt records to verify on Squadhelp. It would be great it you can clarify it. I have this issue here :)
First, I added TXT records for Dan, Sedo, and SquadHelp. After these platforms successfully verified my domain, I edited the NS records to point to Dan, so that my domain will have a Dan landing page.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back