Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

THTMVATMEDNOATTop Member
Impact
Hey nP members,

today I registered the following 3 character .tube domain:

Y0U.TUBE | y0u.tube | http://www.sedo.com/search/details.php4?domain=y0u.tube

This domain name contains of the letter y, the digit 0 and the letter u (so it's not an IDN) while it ends with the new .tube extension.
Currently it's parked via SEDO, at this time I don't know for how much I will sell it (depends on the offer/s) if I will sell it.

I created this thread to ask you these qustions:
  • What are your thoughts about this stylish 3 character LNL CHIP .tube domain?
  • For what could stand the letter / digit mix 'y0u'?
Your opinion/s about it is / are welcome!

Thanx,
all the best with your invest,
kingof.top

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
With the .com extension you can have all kinds of business. Either all kinds of renting, selling etc. Unlike the new extension, your business address will tell you what your business you are in. That's why the birth of the none specific extensions was the results of confusion and wasteful monetarily. Disadvantage.

You wouldn't confused me..

Question: which answer your think your math teacher would prefer?
xy(5+5)=xy10
xy(5+5) = xy1o

Answer:

A. XY10
B. XY1o
C. Looks a like
D. I think so
E. Maybe so

•••
HEY ALL, it's not nice to be picking on @kingof.top I bet you wouldn't say all that to his face.
No-one's being picked on. I wasn't nasty, just factual - my opinion, which given the proclaimed entitlement of opinion in this thread I must surely be entitled to mine...

As for "not nice", it's "not nice" to have the same endless self-promotion rippled throughout the forum, often off-topic, especially when it's entirely self serving. That's not a community it's a billboard.

It's "not nice" to be politely asked of my opinion and when I kindly and politely provided it I was disliked for it because it wasn't inline with what he wanted to hear. That's not a community that's self serving.

And yes I would say these things to his face. I never say anything about anyone who's not present that I wouldn't say if they were present, and that includes on the internet :)

•••
No-one's being picked on. I wasn't nasty, just factual - my opinion, which given the proclaimed entitlement of opinion in this thread I must surely be entitled to mine...

As for "not nice", it's "not nice" to have the same endless self-promotion rippled throughout the forum, often off-topic, especially when it's entirely self serving. That's not a community it's a billboard.

It's "not nice" to be politely asked of my opinion and when I kindly and politely provided it I was disliked for it because it wasn't inline with what he wanted to hear. That's not a community that's self serving.

And yes I would say these things to his face. I never say anything about anyone who's not present that I wouldn't say if they were present, and that includes on the internet :)
@james haw I believe you would say that all in my face, I appreciate that - and I would do the same.

In fact I recognize all wills to give good advices / appraisals / honest opinions - from you and many others - but if those replys include points which are obviously false and against my person / reputation here on nP in my view, than I am convinced that I can do nothing better than to dislike them if I want to keep it simple.

Many here were so complete convinced that my 3 character LNL .tube CHIP .tube domain y0u.tube ('WHY' 'ZERO' 'U' 'DOT' 'TUBE') is a 'YouTube TM brand rights violation' that I have to say they were getting blind to see their own insinuations they made against me in their - although well meant - Posts. And if you look at the posts precisely you will find those points and you will understand WHY I disliked them.

•••
You disliked the posts BEFORE MINE because you disagreed with them. You said this already and I quoted you twice.

You're entitled to click the dislike button as much as I am entitled to find it to be bad usage with folks giving you honest and decent feedback.

•••
You disliked the posts BEFORE MINE because you disagreed with them. You said this already and I quoted you twice.

You're entitled to click the dislike button as much as I am entitled to find it to be bad usage with folks giving you honest and decent feedback.

Probably my sentence 'I disliked it because I disagreed with it' was a bit misleading expressed - but not intentionally (english is not my mother tongue).
What I meant in reality was that I have to dislike what is an 'indirect dislike' against me / my opinion.

I'm sorry if I was misunderstood, this point was probably my fault.

Back to my 3 character LNL .tube CHIP .tube domain y0u.tube ('WHY' 'ZERO' 'U' 'DOT' 'TUBE'):
Whoever want's can try to 'make a mosquito out from an elephant' - but I don't want to 'make an elephant out from a mosquito' because of that trying.

•••
Well, you managed a little bit of discussion, but only briefly and went right back to self promotion.

•••
Well, you managed a little bit of discussion, but only briefly and went right back to self promotion.
I don't doubt that this is your view.

•••
SOMEONE IS COPYING OUR BELOVED TOP!!!!

/flippa/com/6649724-yooutube-net

LOL and for some reason Flippa put it on its "editor's choice" front page (making me wonder if the editor's choice is automated).

Blatant violation of trademark, but Flippa touting it hard af.

•••
"this domain is searched over 100 million times "

:facepalm:

•••
"this domain is searched over 100 million times "

:facepalm:
I'm really surprised the seller isn't TOP :D because it's his style of advertising lolol

•••
•••
Sorry but if i can speak for myself and maybe others......Are you really serious with your y0u.tube and that toptoptoptoptoptop....................top domains? Did you ever had a succesful sale? I'm just wondering. And don't say this hasn't anything to do with Youtube. This name copy is so fake. It seems that it doesn't matter what we all say. You ask opinions get the atention and answers but always fireback. If you know it all, why you don't show us some succesfull sales experiences so people will take you more serious. Otherwise check if kingoftrolls.com is still available or maybe s4msung.com( Just a Joke ). On the other hand i must admit you steal the show and know how to feed the discussions for days.

Last edited:
•••
Don't visit yooutube.net... it's got malware :(

•••
Last edited:
•••
I have Youoob.com and I think its awful.

•••
Why this thread is still opened?

•••
Why this thread is still opened?
Because my domain is fact and nP is fact and this discussion about my domain on nP is fact.

•••
Because my domain is fact and nP is fact and this discussion about my domain on nP is fact.
Your domain is rubbish, and this thread is rubbish. Stop wasting our time with stupidity.

•••
Wait, wait. ..
He had his right to DISLIKE.
If I ask for the opinion, it doesnt mean I have no my own opinion, it just tells I want to know your opinion and I can like it or dislike it.
It is normal.

•••
Disliking my post won't make that rubbish domain have any value

•••
I took the time to dislike all his posts :)

•••
I took the time to dislike all his posts :)

Hahaahaaa yeahhh you are welcome, it's just domaining ;)
There will always be different opinions, no one has to agree with yours or mine.

Everybody (who like my posts can like them of course and everybody) who don't like my posts can dislike them of course - that's why there are a like and a dislike button, so feel free to like / dislike.

BTW You decide always yourself for what you are willing to use your time. It was exact and only your own decision to go into, for example, this thread and to post your opinion/s.
So, really, to say 'I waste your time' is... ...rubbish.

Last edited:
•••
People seem to misunderstand the purpose and usage of the dislike button, and should perhaps visit the rules and info area

•••
I dont need to read NP rules for know what does mean to dislike something.
I repeat that @KINGOF.TOP had right to dislike each post.
And I dont see nothing ofensive in dislike some posts.
And if NP rules have another meaning, then they should be corrected.

•••
I dont need to read NP rules for know what does mean to dislike something.
A website's functionality needs to be textually labelled, so we have something visual to click, but the word used for that is not necessarily an exact match to that of the real world definition

https://www.namepros.com/threads/expectations-for-respect-and-constructiveness.845259/#post-4772878
NP said:
Going forward, we encourage you to take action when you feel that a peer is being too disrespectful:
  • Dislike the post. We'll take note if a user receives too many dislikes and not enough likes.

I say again, there is a big difference between disagreeing with what someone has written, and disliking what they have written.

Also, not clicking the like button also carries an implication that you do not agree or dislike it, but this is not the same as actively clicking the dislike button.

I repeat that KINGOF.TOP had right to dislike each post.
And I dont see nothing ofensive in dislike some posts.
I was asked for my opinion, I gave a decent review with my opinion, it was factual and civil, and for that I was disliked? And you think that is good community spirit?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back