NameSilo
Watch

DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

THTMVATMEDNOATTop Member
Impact
Hey nP members,

today I registered the following 3 character .tube domain:

Y0U.TUBE | y0u.tube | http://www.sedo.com/search/details.php4?domain=y0u.tube

This domain name contains of the letter y, the digit 0 and the letter u (so it's not an IDN) while it ends with the new .tube extension.
Currently it's parked via SEDO, at this time I don't know for how much I will sell it (depends on the offer/s) if I will sell it.

I created this thread to ask you these qustions:
  • What are your thoughts about this stylish 3 character LNL CHIP .tube domain?
  • For what could stand the letter / digit mix 'y0u'?
Your opinion/s about it is / are welcome!

Thanx,
all the best with your invest,
kingof.top

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There no such CHIPs.
Chips are
hbTERdi.jpg

•••
So after spending my time trying to be friendly and help by writing an appraisal and requesting you discuss with me that info, as per the topic of this thread which you created and defined, your response is instead to ignore what I said, DISLIKE my post, and say:

kingof.top said:
I don't know why you always think that my domain have something to do with YouTube.

Y0U.TUBE

You are completely insulting people's intelligence here, of course it's like "YouTube" and of course we all know that you know it's like "YouTube". This is entirely futile and a waste of people's time and website resources. If you want to play with buckets and spades then go do so, otherwise the forum as far as I see is for people to discuss domain names, on topic, civilised, and accept when people disagree.

kingof.top said:
It is simply a 3 character LNL .tube CHIP .tube domain, readed as 'WY' 'ZERO' 'U' 'DOT' 'TUBE' which have nothing to do with any other domain / company / TM.
Neither the courts nor YouTube give a fig about a claim in a forum that you bought it for reasons other than YouTube related. Us, them, and you yourself all know that it's "like Youtube", and apart from a dot and a zero as an "o", it is EXACTLY the same. Honestly, you are playing with fire, and if you understood for one second how giant Google is you'd know they "might" already be aware of this thread and your registered name.

•••
This stupidity never ceases to amaze me. Once again someone trying to be cute and creating a 0 in their domain that's almost an attempt to be 'Youtube." And then when the veteran domainers come to say something of course they are wrong and have no idea what they're talking about. And of course he represents himself as a lawyer. "Only a fool represents himself."

If this is just a troll session where it is his character to be a fool and register dumb stuff then he wins.

•••
maybe you google for the domainer who owned facebook misssellings

he was sued to pay 6 or 7 fig

( from memory - not hard coded fact )

•••
While back there were people said that Johnny.cash is a trademark; and of course. Anything sounds like, similar, looks a like, maybe, I think so etc is UDRP.

In this example:
Y= acronym
0= zero
U= acronym
.Tube= all kinds of tube and businesses

In this example: can be

You= You
Y= acronym
O= Acronym
U= acronym
Tube=Tube
.com= .com

The birth of all new gTLD is design to tailored your business. If you said your business is about car.rent and your competitors around the corner is losing sales because you are selling cars, if I was that company, I would report. ICANN's should have this policy active; and trademark people shouldn't allow names to be trademark that will create issues and bound to be potential issues.

The old ways of doing things; similar, sounds a like, maybe, I think so etc, this is the old methods 25+ years ago; when there was only 3 commonly used
extensions .com, .org and .net.

The now, ICANN aggreed with the new gTLD? there is no problem with this. However, the birth of the new extensions has brought some conflicts to the people who are programmed about this and that.

These programmed mind are soaked with 25+ years worth of informations. This was the results of limited option and resources of the domains industry.
Domain names industry could have made more money if they had this current method used back then.

Trademark and UDRP are still using the same method from 25+ years ago. More likely those policy and procedures were written back when there were only 3 main extension was commonly used. These out dated policy and procedures can also be a contributors of the now domain names industries.

360 degrees reasoning, does not apply on this changes. When people make changes, adding or subtracting methods. This mean policy and procedures must also comply with your changes. In this regard, there were some changes in the domain industries; however the old policy and procedures still play the games.

Revise the old policy procedures and add 360degrees reasoning? More likely would not happen.

•••
There no such CHIPs.
Chips are
hbTERdi.jpg
Your Chips look like gold.

But my 3 character LNL .tube CHIP .tube domain y0u.tube ('WY' 'ZERO' 'U' 'DOT' 'TUBE') is like gold (at least for me) because I love .tube CHIPs since a few days.

Last edited:
•••
Now I've seen first hand how you respond to people, I realise what you are about. Promotions, and nothing else. And that should be stopped outside the proper forums.

Most of your threads and posts are just promotional, as all you do is talk heavily about how great all your .top domains are, even arguably in off-topic places. And you always list some new domain name you have just purchased and you link to it or it's for sale page. You disguise all this from being SPAM by wrapping it all in some pointless debate, poll, or discussion, or all 3.

In this thread in your opening post you linked to Sedo where this (y0u.tube) domain name is available for offers, as you do with your other names in other threads. Then you get the debate going, heat it up, and make it popular. It hits all the "new post" and "popular" side threads, and people discuss, and you get the publicity you intended.

You even had an offshoot from this thread in another one spamming yet again based on some stupid poll about "the difference between 0 and o". And generated even more attention, and linked back to this thread.

This is not only pointless waste of forum thread spaces, but also spam and self promotion.

FORUM SPAM SHOULD BE STOPPED!

Why else would you respond the way you do?
Is this thread about getting opinions as you stated "opinions welcome" or you just saying "Here's my new name and the link to the for sale page"? It's clearly the latter given your argumentative responses, further links, new post from this one linking back to it, and you disliking anyone who does not like your posts. And this can easily be define as SPAM. Regardless of the definition, it's certainly not interesting, useful, topical, nor in anyway helpful to anyone other than you!

You're only friendly when people agree with you, and when they don't agree you become defensive and use the "dislike" button, frequently. You don't even engage in natural conversation unless people agree with you. You happily discuss and debate with those who like your promoted domain names as this sends out a positive message that they could be of value. This is utterly terrible for newcomers who see your post/like count and as a lot of newcomers are eager to make money, they believe your hype.

This tells me you only care about your own agenda - promoting your names. And I won't be a part of that.
Such a selfish approach does not provide a balanced and well informed collection of information and knowledge sharing which others can make use of.

We likely all make mistakes and unknowingly break small rules here and there, but you break many rules and requirements:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/expectations-for-respect-and-constructiveness.845259/

Mainly:

• defensive: objects harshly to any criticism or counter-arguments
  • destructive: lacking helpful information, such as a list of improvements that can be made
  • antagonizing: tends to initiate cycle of hostility
  • disrespectful: presented in a manner that lacks regard for the feelings and efforts of others
  • stubborn: establishes opinion as fact and regards differing views as offensive

As unfriendly as this sounds, I'm done trying to help you or even discuss anything with you. I find your general attitude towards discussions to be simply like running into a brick wall - either we agree with you and all is well, or we try to provide some constructive and friendly criticism and you dislike our posts and argue without any substance.
This is a waste of everyone's time and forum resources and distracts from more useful and better discussions elsewhere.

•••
Why this drama?

I simply can't agree with everybody's opinion - I have my own, sry.

Like most of us here - that's great.

But if I read something about me or my domain/s or my writing intensity (some 'attackers' try to bring it as 'spam') or my way how I act on / use nP or whatever what is simply not true or a pure insinuation or just a disrespectful offend against my person ('troll', 'moron', etc.) then I simply have to dislike the post.

Relaaax hahaahaaa it's really ridicules your attackings.

Last edited:
•••
the value is somewhere between 0 and -100k USD

•••
But if I read something about me or my domain/s or my writing intensity (some 'attackers' try to bring it as 'spam') or my way how I act on / use nP or whatever what is simply not true or a pure insinuation or just a disrespectful offend against my person ('troll', 'moron', etc.) then I simply have to dislike the post.
None of the previous posts you disliked had any of what you just mentioned. You dislike when people simply disagree, and you even admitted that yourself:

I clearly disagree with most of them, that's why I disliked most of them...

...also opinions which I don't like (dislike = because disagree)...

For the record, the above quote was why I disliked your post, not because I disagree, nor because you disliked mine, but because of the sense of disdain towards me in your reply.

•••
None of the previous posts you disliked had any of what you just mentioned.

I don't agree.
But I don't want this discusses further.
It's my right to dislike what I don't like.

For the record, the above quote was why I disliked your post, not because I disagree, nor because you disliked mine, but because of the sense of disdain towards me in your reply.

It was never nor it is in my intention to disdain you - but when I get attacked, I react in my way.
You disdain my domain - think about that.
You disdain my view on my domain.

Last edited:
•••
You disdain my domain - think about that.
You disdain my view on my domain.

You received no disdain, you just see it that way as you don't like people with contrary opinion or criticisms. Which is not fair given you asked for people's opinions in your opening post:

I created this thread to ask you these qustions:
  • What are your thoughts about this stylish 3 character LNL CHIP .tube domain?
Your opinion/s about it is / are welcome!

If you only want "non-contrary opinions" then you need to edit your opening post and make that clear, although that is then simply asking for praise on your purchase and not actual opinions.

•••
@james haw

I appreciate your participation in the discussion and your opinion is welcome (like I wrote in my opening post) - but, as you may know of course - it's part of a discussion, that I may don't like 'opinions' which are in fact including allegations against me or my domain/s.
It's nothing against your person or your will to give advices or appraisals.
If you go through the thread you will see that I have only disliked postings which including my mentioned points.

•••
Well imo its worth a whopping 0$.

:)

•••
I totally concur with James who intelligently put you in your place. The sad thing is I didn't even catch on that you were trying to spam sell your domains by linking to Sedo. I wouldn't even think you could sell any of those domains for $1.00 bargain closeout and yet I learned something new today. You must have had a good coupon code or a trick because I wouldn't register any aforementioned domains of yours for .89 cents.

•••
OMG. this guy again with his .top domains... LOLS

•••
None of the previous posts you disliked had any of what you just mentioned. You dislike when people simply disagree, and you even admitted that yourself:

You know :P he has 2.5kish messages and 4.5kish likes.

I shudder to think if all his other posts are like this thread, and how they all got 2x likes.

I think Top might actually be the life of NamePros :D

•••
I totally concur with James who intelligently put you in your place. The sad thing is I didn't even catch on that you were trying to spam sell your domains by linking to Sedo. I wouldn't even think you could sell any of those domains for $1.00 bargain closeout and yet I learned something new today. You must have had a good coupon code or a trick because I wouldn't register any aforementioned domains of yours for .89 cents.

What happened was:

The registrars were blinded at how brilliant his domain name picks were and raised their hands in surrender. They were like, "Sir, you're absolutely brilliant *claps* We'll give you each of these domains at $0.89 discount as a prize! Huzzah!"

•••
It has the same value as [ .top ] domains ..... $0 !!

•••
You know :P he has 2.5kish messages and 4.5kish likes.

I shudder to think if all his other posts are like this thread, and how they all got 2x likes.

I think Top might actually be the life of NamePros :D
But he has 0 trade reviews, so I don't think he have sold any domains yet here..

•••
I wrote '.tube CHIP'.
Maybe '.tube CHIPs' (means CHIPs with an u and a 0, connected with the TLD .tube) are not established at this time but that's another thing.

'.tube CHIP'... Creative. Anyway, you're losing your touch. While that .COMbination thread was in many parts the funniest stuff I've read in a while in the Internet, all of this is getting really boring. Come up with some new theater or please be quiet.

•••
I totally concured with myself by disliking your disrespectful ('...who put you in your place') and defamatory ('...trying to spam') parts of your post.

You know, already one drop of poison can destroy the whole content.

Last edited:
•••
Love one and another. All NP members are zero perfect; Disconnect yourself from being mean and hateful. Treat other like you want to be treated. That's all you have to do, and the rest will follow.

•••
'.tube CHIP'... Creative. Anyway, you're losing your touch. While that .COMbination thread was in many parts the funniest stuff I've read in a while in the Internet, all of this is getting really boring. Come up with some new theater or please be quiet.
Please be quiet.

#karma ;)

•••
HEY ALL, it's not nice to be picking on @kingof.top I bet you wouldn't say all that to his face.

Unfortunately I think this domain has serious TM issues, hence the large number of posts in the thread coupled with the fact that @kingof.top is a virtual celebratory here :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back