IT.COM

question Payment (checkout) link for landing pages

NameSilo
Watch

VadimK

Top Member
Impact
Guys,

What's the current situation on the payment/checkout link that can be attached to your own landing page? What players are providing it? Obviously, Escrow, I know. Also, there was one from DAN/ Afternic /GoDaddy, I believe? Anyone else? (and at what cost).

Experience, thoughts, even rumors on the subject are welcome )

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Paypal button and make it your own shopping process without a middleman? Although we all know about Paypal chargeback risks. So I guess this one is a bit risky for domain names.

I would choose Escrow. Serious company, very low fees and no chargebacks. (y)

•••
Afternic custom checkout link (5% commission) or efty which offers various payment methods including escrow.com.

•••
Afternic custom checkout link (5% commission) or efty which offers various payment methods including escrow.com.

But the checkout links expire after 7 days.

•••
I recently use the checkout link function from Godaddy/Afternic and it went well.

It was a seamless transaction. After creating and sending link, I never had to do anything other than unlock the domain and provide code when prompted.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back