NameSilo

information XRP/Ripple Price $.2034 did anyone invest?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Hello,
seems as though no one on NP has interest in XRP aka Ripple.

XRP/ Ripple is a Crypto Currency like Bitcoin.

It is thee only one that's "in bed" with the Banks and that's a good thing as banks see these cryptocurrencies as problematic especially with the whole KYC (Know Your Customer) rules being enforced worldwide.

I did a check on the XRP price recently. To be perfectly honest I haven't checked it in a while as it was pretty dismal last time I checked it was hovering at about $.0056 I had some bought some for the hell of it at $.00218

Today it's at $.2034

Did anyone invest in XRP? it was pretty cheap and still is. at $.2034 especially when you see Ethereum at $89 and bitcoin at $1700.

Imagine if you bought now at $.2034? if it goes up to $10? or even $1700?

It's a gamble I know but sure is fun! and Cheap to gamble.

Now that

Santander
and
Bank of America
and Wells Fargo are on board.

with that kind of backing?

Dubbed thee only Crypto that's is LOVED by the banks?

Let's be honest in your digital world. Paper Money will go the way of the Dodo.

The question is are you on board or missing the boat?

and what about Ripple or XRP Domains? anyone invest in these?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats to all the longs, I am selling 10% at $1, just to leverage a bit, another coin that has been quietly running up is DASH, we are living in amazing times.

•••
TRX, DOGE and XRP $xx,xxx gains today.

•••
It was about time. Lots of Asian banks adopted the technology and it will rise significantly. Never too late to join the game.

•••
My 2800 XRP
Hope it becomes $100 soon per XRP..!!

•••
Screenshot_20171221-081651.jpg

•••
•••
So where do we see XRP in the next 3 months guys ?

•••
So where do we see XRP in the next 3 months guys ?
You follow the market cap, and divide backwards.

It really depends what ripple does, and how they run with theOr corporate partners.

There is 99.9B coins to be in circulation in 4.5 years, this bothers me.

•••
I bought 200 XRP with price 1$/coin.
Does is too late?

•••
•••
Ripple price off the hook today... I'm ashamed to say I had bought at $0.20 but sold at $0.72 and haven't been able to get back in at a decent price... Now I'm hooped, sure the same has happened to a lot of folks. Ill take the $2000 I made from my original invested and invest in other promising altcoins. Pretty upset I missed the boat on this million dollar opportunity.

•••
•••
I have some money in ADA, did hold a tiny bit of ripple but decided to sell, might buy back in once I shift a few domains.

•••
It’s to tempting if you watch daily, kinds got to lock it away, and walk away if you want that million dollar pay day, otherwise you think you can sell, and buy it back, usually if you stay long you will either boom or bust.

With XRP touching on $3, and on bitcoins heels, funny thing is Coinbase has a huge investment in ripple thru it’s parent company, but they won’t let their clients buy in.

I’m still concerned about the 60B coins still held within the company, but there is to much money moving to stop this train, just have to roll with it, and take sell 10 percent stakes at milestone points.

I can only imagine what a pr partnering with another major partner will do to this thing.

Many people still aren’t verified to buy, and are pretty frustrated seeing it run up.

•••
Ripple can be a legend and can be worth a lot in the future if the banks will work with it.
Just put a small amount of money and wait for few years. You can make a real profit or you can lose your low investment, I thing it worth doing it.

•••
I just invested in XRP this morning :) Thanks to a post I read of yours yesterday, you mentioned Ripple. I spent the whole day learning about it. Quite impressive.
Entered lately (around$1 usd) but made nice profit of $5000 usd

•••
Been holding since .06, hopped on mid rocket during the original 1000% increase pump and remained stagnant for about a year lmao whos laughing now!!!!

•••
If anyone is interested in other chances to rocket like these, hold TRX, XLM, COV, and ADA! :) I am in no way affiliated with these coins, I have been in crypto a long time and if you just HOLD you will profit so so so much.... dont pull out for that 1-5k profit (unless you know how to ride the dips), just hold for at least a few months.

•••
Ripple can be a legend and can be worth a lot in the future if the banks will work with it.
Just put a small amount of money and wait for few years. You can make a real profit or you can lose your low investment, I thing it worth doing it.
I wouldn’t advise people to put this away for 5 years, technology moves fast, I think with each price swing people need to re-evaluate their positions, and what that money can do for them.

Ripple right now is worth $100B, that is a very generous peoce
Been holding since .06, hopped on mid rocket during the original 1000% increase pump and remained stagnant for about a year lmao whos laughing now!!!!
so did you sell some when it touched on $3?

•••
TRX is a good one. You can invest in it

•••
I wouldn’t advise people to put this away for 5 years, technology moves fast, I think with each price swing people need to re-evaluate their positions, and what that money can do for them.

Ripple right now is worth $100B, that is a very generous peoce

so did you sell some when it touched on $3?
I did not :( Sold %80 at 2.50 (smart move) am holding %20. Honestly, My entire time owning XRP i have not thought too much of it. You can make money so, so, SO fast from daytrading hyped coins... its insane

•••
I did not :( Sold %80 at 2.50 (smart move) am holding %20. Honestly, My entire time owning XRP i have not thought too much of it. You can make money so, so, SO fast from daytrading hyped coins... its insane
You can never hit the top, good move as of right now you are ahead, and you can reenter and bank that profit. Well done. It is important to watch that market cap, and the 60B coins still oustanding, makes me nervous.

•••
You can never hit the top, good move as of right now you are ahead, and you can reenter and bank that profit. Well done. It is important to watch that market cap, and the 60B coins still oustanding, makes me nervous.
EXACTLY. As of this moment though, i’m having a GREAT crypto time. Its getting fishy honestly, i’m waiting for another mass drop in all prices because i’m up %100 in about 9 of my holding in the last week...

•••
EXACTLY. As of this moment though, i’m having a GREAT crypto time. Its getting fishy honestly, i’m waiting for another mass drop in all prices because i’m up %100 in about 9 of my holding in the last week...
I wish I had some more XLM, it is doing amazing, basically xrp money feeding into it.

If coinbase can add some of these other coins, they would get a lot more holders, lots of accounts still waiting to be verified, things are not smooth across many exchanges for new signups, otherwise there would be much more follow thru buying.

Last edited:
•••
I wish I had some more XLM, it is doing amazing, basically xrp money feeding into it.
Gotta love dumb money 😂 XLM truly is better imo though. Plus the low entry price is appealing to all. Can’t forget IEXEC aswell. Just went from .80cents to $1.80 :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back