IT.COM

domains WTS 5 Excellent Domains With Basic Websites Indexed For 9+ Years - Good Value - AntiguaBarbuda.info

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Looking to sell 5 of my domains. They all have some kind of website on them and they've been indexed for a long time. I just didn't get around to doing something more with them, and I'm tired of paying for the renewal fees. I'm selling mainly the domains, but you can get the content that's currently on these sites if you need it (copy it yourself and use it, or I can email a backup of the site after you buy the domain). I've never done any link building for these, and you shouldn't be expecting any traffic (I don't have analytics on these as far as I know).

You can see the full list and starting bids or buy at BIN on Afternic: https://www.afternic.com/listings/webgeekmedia

If you place the starting bid that's listed there, I will wait a couple of days and see if someone comes in with the BIN or a higher offer. Hope you don't mind.

They're all set to Fast Transfer on Afternic.

These are the domains:

AntiguaBarbuda.info (Minimum $800, BIN $1,200)
- travel domain for a small country at the border of the Caribbean region. More than half of its economy relies on tourism.
- indexed since 2010 (first post in September 2010) with 15 short articles in total
- just renewed it a couple of days ago, so it expires September 2024
- cost is about $20 per year for a .info domain

Gadgetomatic.com (Minimum $800, BIN $1,200)
- perfect for a technology blog about gadgets/hardware
- indexed since May 2011, there were a bunch of short news articles posted then and then I never touched it again.
- Expires April 2024

3DPrintersBlog.com (Minimum $600, BIN $1,000)
- 3D printing is a niche that's slowly but surely taking off, should be great in the future as well. Always something to talk about, reviews for new 3D printers, tutorials, etc.
- indexed since February 2012
- expires in February 2024

RouletteAcademy.com (Minimum $800, BIN $1,200)
- another gambling domain, could do great for a roulette-themed site aimed at beginners
- indexed since 2014
- expires July 2024

Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Thread, I command thee, RISE!

•••
•••
Houston, we have a bump.

•••
•••
Going up, this thread is.

•••
Eeny, meeny, miny... BUMP!

•••
Bump

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Bump

Last edited:
•••
•••
One domain sold, the rest are still available. List updated.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back