Dynadot

discuss Wth is porkbun domain buy services?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
so i recently complained on sales thread and cursed all gods for no sales in 3.months..worst period...

luckily a 3.5k sale just came.so I reported that there too aftr cursing gods

now..few hours after that post literally a bodis inquiry came for 60 day reg 1word .org.. we talked about and it looks like around 2k.. so I sent him dan checkout.. but he goes.. I use porkbun for all my domain buying...

am I the only stupid one here or 99% of u guys got no clue what is too?

ty

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
June salary/revenue was paid.
That's why some spike.

•••
Porkbun has a crazy name, but they are a legitimate company.

•••
I have a number of domains with Porkbun. Solid registrar. No complaints. Competitive prices.

•••
•••
Yeh I have no clue what that is too... why don't you ask the buyer to guide you if that's his only recourse? Tell him you're not familiar. Otherwise grab the reins and direct him to a couple other payment options you use, if he wants the domain then put the onus on him.

•••
Offer Sedo escrow...
DAN credibility is still low among endusers.

•••
All the big players provide buying services. They find the best possible name for a business and people pay for the service.

•••
All the big players provide buying services. They find the best possible name for a business and people pay for the service.

could be true.. but as u know some we hear more about..some less...some virtually never.. this one falls in the never category..hence the thread and question

I mean we all know about gd buying service.. ever heard of pork buns?

•••
Yes, a legit domain company. Their profile is on the rise

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back