Domain Empire

WTB Threads

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
I've noticed a trend of people putting a $1,000+ tag next to them when their full budget is above 1k but they are really offering $200 per domain. This seems rather disingenuous to me. When I'm filtering by budget I want to find people with budgets for the domains I'm selling. Otherwise, isn't the whole feature moot?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've noticed a trend of people putting a $1,000+ tag next to them when their full budget is above 1k but they are really offering $200 per domain. This seems rather disingenuous to me. When I'm filtering by budget I want to find people with budgets for the domains I'm selling. Otherwise, isn't the whole feature moot?

100% agree. More clarity is always helpful for both party. It will save time a lot. I just seen someone posted looking for 5N.com (Without 0,4). No Total budget and asking price is $200-$1000 per name for Chinese Premium 5N.com.

•••
I've noticed a trend of people putting a $1,000+ tag next to them when their full budget is above 1k but they are really offering $200 per domain.
Correct, they shouldn't be doing that.

Please report. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back