IT.COM

fun WOW! NamePros Got A New Look!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Even less viewable space though
All of us with widescreens feel so worthless with all the mobile-friendly-craziness :/

•••
•••
It’s April fools

turns out the change is actually better even the logo! Ha! In their face

•••
Is this permanent? Is there a skin selector, a way to switch back? The blues layout is headache inducing.

Last edited:
•••
Great but is this permanent?
I like the newer look more, I mean the older newer look not the newer old look .. what the heck I can't explain it lol :ROFL:

•••
choice screens would be nice.

•••
I just noticed that main banner mentions it.

It's actually going back to its roots. Looks similar to 1994!

•••
I think there are a few bugs. At least on my cellphone.

•••
The blue theme was way better than this !!... The color of this theme hurts my eye !!
Not comfortable at all !!... The new blue color is way better than this theme !!
Please, Consider to set the blue theme back !!

•••
•••
Change is hard for people.

If permanent; add "return to previous look"

I'm indifferent! :)

Samer

Last edited:
•••
I like the previous theme way better.

•••
•••
It's not completely done. Some elements are still light blue which contrasts with the light purple.

I like that it's a more modern look. Color scheme is okay with me. I like the separated header. More of a full screen feel.

On my samsung note, after a page loads it turns into a narrow slice on the left side of the screen.

•••
I think there are a few bugs. At least on my cellphone.
Have you tried connecting to the WAP version? :xf.laugh: You gotta think 2004 after all.

•••
I like it,:xf.smile: everything looks good but just feel the space on top is a little bit too high.

•••
•••
I just like it, but the header must be reviewed same as the background (possibility to make it extended for full width size).

I can see the previous version with the new colors used on this theme

If you try to click on the half right side of the logo on the header, it can't, only left side works.

But it is awesome look.

Just my own opinion.

Last edited:
•••
Pretty,Pretty.At least now I think so;)

•••
I actually love this design, back to the memory lane! :)

•••
I dug out the 2004 feature of NP in Google..

Attachments

• upload_2020-4-1_8-27-19.png
    upload_2020-4-1_8-27-19.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 97
•••
•••
The previous one was better. "Top" part is now not optimal (logos, spaces, etc).

Last edited:
•••
Back