Dynadot

status-duplicate Who prefers this old design?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you like the NamePros 20.0.4 theme?

• 1st

I prefer the previous one.

votes
    54.3%
  • 2nd

I love it!

votes
    23.9%
  • 3rd

It's whatever...

votes
    12.1%
  • 4th

I like it.

votes
    9.7%

King

Investor & CreatorTop Member
Impact
I don't, the previous logo was also way better IMO, this one feels like a library, by the way SVG > PNG

How do I go back to the previous version, can you guys add it to the style chooser?

Nothing against those who like this design better, I like simple & modern. I thought the previous design felt a bit outdated, this one is even more 💔

Update:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sounds like an excellent poll question.

•••
I will like a mix of previous and actual design.

•••
•••
I actually love this design, back to the memory lane! :)

•••
•••
I don't think the poll will be accurate cuz whatever new changes takes a while to get used to.

•••
I don't think the poll will be accurate cuz whatever new changes takes a while to get used to.
The color of this theme hurts the eye !!.. the old theme color was more comfortable to the eyes !!

•••
Honestly .. it's not different enough for me to care either way .. that being said I really don't get the logo .. lol .. but the only things that really matter are content and functionality. If it were drastically better or worse then maybe I'd care a bit more .. lol.

•••
The color of this theme hurts the eye !!.. the old theme color was more comfortable to the eyes !!
Exactly. At least on my laptop....

•••
Hopefully, it's what people suggested and only a day thing/April Fool's Day type of deal. Colors give me a headache.

•••
I also prefer a darker color background, more comfortable to the eyes.

•••
I opened the forum and reviewed just a few threads and PMs. Was sufficient to feel - enough, it hurts. The color scheme is unacceptable for the eyes. In recent months I was considering leaving the forum as this community has a number of non-technical issues, but, with or without these issues, we now also have uncomfortable workspace :(

•••
I opened the forum and reviewed just a few threads and PMs. Was sufficient to feel - enough, it hurts. The color scheme is unacceptable for the eyes. It hurts. In recent months I was considering leaving the forum as this community has a number of non-technical issues, but, with or without these issues, we now also have uncomfortable workspace :(

Dont leave us, tony :(

•••
It's weird if you guys considered the new theme hurt eyes that means 90% of websites do the same since most of them using white themes...but it's a great idea to having a dark mode.:blackalien:

•••
For the Love of God WHYYY?!?!...Have not WE ALL endured enough change this past month!

Not appealing,the color contrast gives me a headache as well too, this honestly is a downgrade.

Please lets get NamePros back to looking like NamePros!

•••
I think you mean this blue bar
upload_2020-4-1_10-28-16.png

•••
I'm not sure which poll answer means I like it, but I like it

edit: nvm, just noticed this theme is called 2004 :P

•••
SVG > PNG

Finally, someone with good taste! Technically this is a GIF, though, and everyone knows that GIF > *.

just noticed this theme is called 2004 :P

Yes, for some reason it removes the periods from the version number. This took a lot of work; we're on version 20.0.4 of the theme.

but it's a great idea to having a dark mode

Dark mode is on the to-do list, but a hot pink variant is scheduled to be released first.

•••
I agree mainly with @Ategy that it is not different enough that I feel that strongly either way. I slightly prefer the other one, just like the dark colour, felt somehow more elegant to me, but maybe it is just that I am not used to this one yet.
Bob

•••
I agree mainly with @Ategy that it is not different enough that I feel that strongly either way. I slightly prefer the other one, just like the dark colour, felt somehow more elegant to me, but maybe it is just that I am not used to this one yet.

Yes you are right to an extent but still I prefer the old one @Bob Hawkes and I also voted the same.

It could be a Fools Day surprise like said by @Steven McEvoy God somehow let it be true Steven :|

•••
I'd say leave it, but that's probably my nostalgia speaking...:xf.grin:

•••
•••
I like the previous one better. I hate boxed headers... for starters.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back