Domain Empire

fun WOW! NamePros Got A New Look!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The blue theme was way better than this !!... The color of this theme hurts my eye !!
Not comfortable at all !!... The new blue color is way better than this theme !!
Please, Consider to set the blue theme back !!

•••
•••
Welcome back to 2004 everyone.

Who has three-letter .com's for sale? I'm buying.

•••
Great but is this permanent?
I like the newer look more, I mean the older newer look not the newer old look .. what the heck I can't explain it lol :ROFL:

•••
I like the previous theme way better.

•••
Does this mean we can roll back DN registrations to whatever was avail in 2004 as well? :woot:

•••
but if they already had this look years back.. then maybe its not so much work no?

so you would rather bet on it not being coincidence that it happened on april fools day? :)

well i guess we will see.

Isn't the best April fools joke something that everyone assumes is a joke but turns ot not to be?

•••
Is this permanent? Is there a skin selector, a way to switch back? The blues layout is headache inducing.

Last edited:
•••
I don't, the previous logo was also way better IMO, this one feels like a library, by the way SVG > PNG

How do I go back to the previous version, can you guys add it to the style chooser?

Nothing against those who like this design better, I like simple & modern. I thought the previous design felt a bit outdated, this one is even more 💔
It’s a freaking April’s fools joke it doesn’t matter what you like it’ll be changed back tomorrow

•••
Too bright. Needs dark mode.

•••
•••
•••
Even less viewable space though
All of us with widescreens feel so worthless with all the mobile-friendly-craziness :/

•••
It’s April fools

turns out the change is actually better even the logo! Ha! In their face

•••
choice screens would be nice.

•••
Change is hard for people.

If permanent; add "return to previous look"

I'm indifferent! :)

Samer

Last edited:
•••
I think there are a few bugs. At least on my cellphone.
Have you tried connecting to the WAP version? :xf.laugh: You gotta think 2004 after all.

•••
•••
The previous one was better. "Top" part is now not optimal (logos, spaces, etc).

Last edited:
•••
April Fool's Day. It'll probably get back to normal tomorrow.

•••
•••
Can we go back to the 1994 domain names market as well? I'd buy a few domains:)

•••
I had a browser window open with the (now) old version. Thought I would do a screen capture.

RIP old theme. :)

screencapture-namepros-threads-your-reg-of-the-day-528260-page-1656-2020-04-01-05_02_51.png

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back