Dynadot

Wow, I got banned from AdSense too!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Okey im running adsense fo 3 months now and got banned.
Im running no pages that are forbidden no proxy services no robots.

ow 1 more thing my account had 65$ in it.. anyone that can help me fugere out?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
milan said:
Okey im running adsense fo 3 months now and got banned.
Im running no pages that are forbidden no proxy services no robots.

ow 1 more thing my account had 65$ in it.. anyone that can help me fugere out?

:imho: with the email you received from them advising you are banned, reply to that (i hope you have kept it) and then ask them what's the specific reason you're banned, and they'll reply back within 24 to 48 hours.

HTH

•••
Did you ever click your own ads or have someone else mass click them?

Did you tell others to click your ads?

•••
Did you click on the ads? Or asked someone to click them for you? Did you place Adsense on pages with no content?

•••
Momo said:
Did you click on the ads? Or asked someone to click them for you? Did you place Adsense on pages with no content?

i have clicked on 1 ad 1 time other then that i didnt click on my own ads.

I have had 2 domains in my account that where not active but where in the active zone.

Could this be why im banned?

•••
Probably the clicking of your own ads did it

•••
SrbShooter said:
Probably the clicking of your own ads did it

Mnnn 1 time, but ok. Is it possible to get a new account somehow?

•••
milan i belive you can only have 4 lines in sign space, and i dont think you can have a new account :(.

•••
redz said:
milan i belive you can only have 4 lines in sign space, and i dont think you can have a new account :(.

didnt know. will edit soon

•••
Maybe you could make another site and submit it.....

Not really sure

•••
SrbShooter said:
Maybe you could make another site and submit it.....

Not really sure

i moved to bidviser

•••
Ok...well, I guess they're better than Clicksor :td:

•••
•••
Don't understand why google keeps banning without giving proper reasons.

I am getting afraid after hearing all this experiences from others.

•••
If you're not doing anything that is against their TOS, then there's no need to worry.

Google does not ban without reason, they may not state the specific reason, but the publisher himself will know what he had done to get himself banned.

•••
Momo said:
If you're not doing anything that is against their TOS, then there's no need to worry.

Google does not ban without reason, they may not state the specific reason, but the publisher himself will know what he had done to get himself banned.

Note that i did not have any fake click rates. No robots or whatever does the same.

I found a new way better publisher system own adsize font & payout to paypal when your amount is 10$

•••
weblord said:
:imho: with the email you received from them advising you are banned, reply to that (i hope you have kept it) and then ask them what's the specific reason you're banned, and they'll reply back within 24 to 48 hours.

HTH

Doesnt work. They have an entire click redemption department. You have to submit an appeal then 2 weeks later all they do is say no your banned. Its a bullshit business.

•••
milan said:
Note that i did not have any fake click rates. No robots or whatever does the same.

I found a new way better publisher system own adsize font & payout to paypal when your amount is 10$

TELL us what you have found:P

•••
jane118 said:
TELL us what you have found:P

Im intrested as well. Milian either post or PM please.

•••
•••
•••
discountdn.com said:
Doesnt work. They have an entire click redemption department. You have to submit an appeal then 2 weeks later all they do is say no your banned. Its a bullshit business.
poor customer support i supposed.

•••
How is it poor customer support? If you are banned and retry to signup they shouldnt let you. You really think they should let a banned person back in?

•••
You know I think what google does isn't QUITE fair.. say for instance there's someone who is very jealous of your site... they could click your google ads like 100 times each day, then get you to lose your account even though you normally make $100s each month.

Yeah I was banned from google adsense too. I think the one time i refreshed my page and was a little impatient and clicked my ad did it. I also got banned from bidvertiser for no reason that I can see. I didn't do anything wrong. clicksor also banned me... that's because I kept clicking my own ad. Two people I know get their funds from their OWN clicks on clicksor so I thought I would give it a try. PPC programs hate me :(

•••
Post a quote of what Google e-mailed you when your account was banned from Adsense. Clicking your own ads is most likely the reason your account got banned!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back