Domain Empire

Wow, I got banned from AdSense too!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Okey im running adsense fo 3 months now and got banned.
Im running no pages that are forbidden no proxy services no robots.

ow 1 more thing my account had 65$ in it.. anyone that can help me fugere out?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Their email didn't say much at all. It just said my account was suspended due to invalid clicks.

I emailed them back asking specifically what happened and the refused to tell me because they have some calculating system and it calculated that I had invalid clicks so that's that.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that my account was only banned the day before my check was supposed to be mailed. The same thing happened with bidvertiser only it was about a week before my payment was supposed to be made.

•••
Google keeps on saying...take invalid clicks seriously...blah...BUT STILL NO REASON...

•••
Shan said:
Post a quote of what Google e-mailed you when your account was banned from Adsense. Clicking your own ads is most likely the reason your account got banned!

i didnt get any reply on my email.

•••
then try another like adbrite but this time don't click on any ads of it. promote the page more.

•••
O My Gosh... I cliked an Ad on my own page. It was a Great Ad... something I wanted. Something I orderd.

Does this mean I am going to get banned and loose my $65 bucks?

I can understand poeple getting banned for running up their own nubmers and bascially stealing... but the ADS that are on the site are for everyone, are they not? If I see an ad on my site that interests me as a buyer, am I NOT supposed to click it?

I'm serious... this has me paniced now.

Also, I was at a Race Shop the other day (I am a Rally Racer) and we were talking about my doing some Web Design for them and I showed them my www.gopc.com, www.pcAds.be and www.pregrid.com sites. While I was present and he was looking, he searched some WINCH related topics from my www.pcads.be site and clicked an ad.

I watched him do it. It was for Truck Add Ons. (Nice stuff by the way) Is this grounds for me getting banned... Click in my Town?

What also bothers me is that I'm reading time and time again that when Adsense bans a guy, they don't give a reason, keep the money and never give a reason despite any appeals.

This smells of rotting melons. Get a member, get a bunch of ad exposures paid to Google from the advertisers, ban said publisher and keep 100% of the profit. Run this cycle every 3 months on the publishers and THAT explains why Google stock had gone to pver $400 a share! All Profit and NO COST.

This ranks up there with getting new cell customers on paid minutes then repeatedly calling them to ensure customer satisfaction.

Now you guys have me worried.

Scott

•••
GoPC said:
O My Gosh... I cliked an Ad on my own page. It was a Great Ad... something I wanted. Something I orderd.

Does this mean I am going to get banned and loose my $65 bucks?

I can understand poeple getting banned for running up their own nubmers and bascially stealing... but the ADS that are on the site are for everyone, are they not? If I see an ad on my site that interests me as a buyer, am I NOT supposed to click it?

I'm serious... this has me paniced now.

Also, I was at a Race Shop the other day (I am a Rally Racer) and we were talking about my doing some Web Design for them and I showed them my www.gopc.com, www.pcAds.be and www.pregrid.com sites. While I was present and he was looking, he searched some WINCH related topics from my www.pcads.be site and clicked an ad.

I watched him do it. It was for Truck Add Ons. (Nice stuff by the way) Is this grounds for me getting banned... Click in my Town?

What also bothers me is that I'm reading time and time again that when Adsense bans a guy, they don't give a reason, keep the money and never give a reason despite any appeals.

This smells of rotting melons. Get a member, get a bunch of ad exposures paid to Google from the advertisers, ban said publisher and keep 100% of the profit. Run this cycle every 3 months on the publishers and THAT explains why Google stock had gone to pver $400 a share! All Profit and NO COST.

This ranks up there with getting new cell customers on paid minutes then repeatedly calling them to ensure customer satisfaction.

Now you guys have me worried.

Scott

That would make no sense for Google. They would make far more by keeping any VALID users in the long term.

•••
So, if you want to get someone banned, you just keep clicking ads on that person's pages. :D

•••
edwinfelix said:
So, if you want to get someone banned, you just keep clicking ads on that person's pages. :D

LOL!!!!

That is EXACTLY how this all reads. Nice.

Scott

•••
I hear that's what some companies do. Just mass click their competitors ads so they'll get banned.

•••
my account got banned. I replied and the only thing they repeated is 'Thank you for making the Google Adsense' program a nicer PPC or something to that extent...

•••
GoPC said:
LOL!!!!

That is EXACTLY how this all reads. Nice.

Scott

Well.. I believe it doesnt work that way. I think they probably set a cookie / session when you login to your adsense account. And, when a click is sensed from the same system, with that cookie/session then they mark you.

Banning using IP address isnt practical as many people have dynamic IPs.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back