IT.COM

poll Would you use a domain name with CyberSomething.com for your business?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Would you use a domain name with CyberSomething.com for your business?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes - for sure, no problems

• No - I would pick something else

• Other - Please explain

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Results are only viewable after voting.

MapleDots

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
I had an interesting discussion in another topic where some cyber domains were being discussed.

I said I would not purchase a domain with the word cyber in it because of the negative connotation of CyberBully.
I understand CyberSex will sell for huge money but technically it also has a negative connotation.

I find CyberBully is so entrenched in our society that I would not purchase a domain with that in the name, and I most certainly could not envision myself using it for business.

So I figured I would ask the question and open up some dialogue.

Having been a victim of cyber bullying in the past I may be unduly influenced by this, so I thought I would get a general opinion.

Would you use a domain name with www.CyberSomething.com for your business?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Think of something in the lines of cyber garments - it comes with an app that will inform your wife every time the garment is unbuttoned or unzipped

Suspicious nail biters might really like that! hahaha

•••
this is the popular words and if we use in the our domain name its look something internet related.

•••
I stand corrected I guess. Reading just now an AP article today spoke about the FBI trying to recruit differently- and in the article is used a bunch of different cyber "things": "Cyber Agents", "cyber recruits", "who know cyber and can't do a push-up", "Major Cyber Component", "Cyber Investigations", "groom cyber talent", "cyber squad", "cyber workforce", "mecca for cyber".... all were used in the article. It almost looks as though the news article writer was trying to write it for SEO purposes instead of being a regular article.

•••
Depends on business type CyberCider sounds pretty cool if you are a brewer imo.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back