Dynadot

poll Would you take the Covid Vaccine when it becomes available

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you willing to get vaccinated for Covid

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes but only if required by my employer

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

oldtimer

SaveThyWorld.com Let's not leave anyone behindTop Member
Impact
The only way to end this Pandemic is if the majority of the people around the World get vaccinated.

It's amazing that several vaccines have already been developed in record time and thus far they all show very good results as far as creating some level of immunity against Covid19 without causing any major side effects and supposedly even if those who have been vaccinated come down with the disease it won't be at the more severe levels that require hospitalization.

There are many companies that are working on the vaccine although the top contenders currently are Moderna, Pfizer, and AstraZeneca:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...d-vaccine-heres-what-we-know-them/6308571002/

I personally would be first in line to get the vaccine as I am in the older category with some history of heart problems and although I believe that everyone should be free to make their own choices, but this will only be effective in stopping the Pandemic if the majority of the people (like over 80% or so) get vaccinated.

Please do your own research about the vaccines and indicate your choice in the poll (visible to all) and post any justification for your decision as to whether you are going to get the vaccine or not below.

IMO

Thread rules: everyone is invited to participate as long as things are kept on topic and are on the constructive, professional, and respectful side.

If you provide a link to anything make sure that it pertains to the subject of this thread and give a brief description as to what it is about, and if you are just expressing your own personal opinion make sure to put IMO an the end of your comment (In My Opinion).

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I follow the health guidelines. A group of us elders are waiting to get the green light for the outing (re: test results). A radio announcement will be made shortly since the community Internet isn't working. Fortunately I have a separate satellite server, a classic example of how blending old and new ways can benefit society.

Last edited:
•••
Very good points,

It's also worth mentioning that receiving supplementary oxygen at the first signs of the onset of Covid can make a lot of difference as to how severe the symptoms are going to become later on.

Using a simple oxygen sensor like the kind you put on your finger (cost as low as $20) or one from a smart watch or band can help save countless number of lives. (specially for the elderly who need to be monitored more closely before having low oxygen causes them Hypoxia.)

IMO
My daughter inlaw had it and couldnt breath, her doctor prescribed her a steroid inhaler and she weathered it fine.
Whenevr she had trouble breathing she just took a hit

•••
I just scheduled my first dose of the Moderna vaccine for Covid early next month in April.
I'm not even going to get into the politics, but it is FDA-approved and recommended by the CDC here in the United States. I'm getting both doses as soon as possible. That's just me personally. I'm looking to get the shots so I can look forward to a brighter tomorrow.

Last edited:
•••
My daughter inlaw had it and couldnt breath, her doctor prescribed her a steroid inhaler and she weathered it fine.
Whenevr she had trouble breathing she just took a hit

Yikes. Steroid inhalers create a dependency and have a bunch of other nasty effects.

May your experiences serve as markers for others to make choices that serve them best.

When my parents made me get flu shots as a child I always had awful reactions and was wiped out for a few days.

And I'd get the flu anyway. :blackeye:

•••
You will never be asked to pay for a vaccine: Watch out for these vaccination scams looking to get your money, information

"the FBI and the Office of Inspector General at the Department of Health and Human Services are warning about fraudulent vaccination schemes circulating through telemarketing calls, text messages, social media platforms, and even door-to-door visits."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech...e-scam-how-identify-avoid-threats/7017772002/

Last edited:
•••
I just scheduled my first dose of the Moderna vaccine for Covid early next month in April.
I'm not even going to get into the politics, but it is FDA-approved and recommended by the CDC here in the United States. I'm getting both doses as soon as possible. That's just me personally. I'm looking to get the shots and look forward to a brighter tomorrow.

***They are approved in the EXPERIMENTAL Stage 4 Trial stage***

Sounds like your mind is made up

Remember the company says it itself "Modify RNA" = ModeRNA

And by pure definition it is not a vaccine - but considered gene therapy.

•••
What it will take to vaccinate the world against COVID-19

"A special report outlines the challenges — from unleashing the power of mRNA vaccines, to the battle for temporary intellectual-property relief."

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-00727-3

•••

If I die from the vaccine, bury me with my domain names :xf.wink:

•••
•••

The debate goes on...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucel...therapy-as-some-are-claiming/?sh=55eb652d3d20

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/03/joseph-mercola/covid-19-vaccines-are-gene-therapy/

It comes down to a personal decision, are the potential benefits worth the potential risks. Nobody is forced to take the vaccine. I took the Moderna vaccine because it was offered. I was eligible and supplies are limited in Canada. I took my chances and it offered some peace of mind. Besides that, it provides a passport from the Wintering grounds to sunny southern pastures where I can harvest more medicine.

Test results just came back positive in our community. Fortunately we have been diligent, with the not-too-distant memory of smallpox (which reduced the local population by 90%). Sure lockdowns suck, but they have prevented a community-wide C-19 outbreak that would have been devasting. Many people here live in close quarters and in limited, overcrowded housing. That said, the pandemic comittee and essential workers have been stellar (food and mail delivery etc.) as we've learned from the past. People are conscious of personal and social responsibility. Traditional activities such as hunting and gathering are still allowed provided people maintain social distancing, so I'm on my way out to collect traditional medicine.

•••
The debate goes on...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucel...therapy-as-some-are-claiming/?sh=55eb652d3d20

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/03/joseph-mercola/covid-19-vaccines-are-gene-therapy/

It comes down to a personal decision, are the potential benefits worth the potential risks. Nobody is forced to take the vaccine. I took the Moderna vaccine because it was offered. I was eligible and supplies are limited in Canada. I took my chances and it offered some peace of mind. Besides that, it provides a passport from the Wintering grounds to sunny southern pastures where I can harvest more medicine.

Test results just came back positive in our community. Fortunately we have been diligent, with the not-too-distant memory of smallpox (which reduced the local population by 90%). Sure lockdowns suck, but they have prevented a community-wide C-19 outbreak that would have been devasting. Many people here live in close quarters and in limited, overcrowded housing. That said, the pandemic comittee and essential workers have been stellar (food and mail delivery etc.) as we've learned from the past. People are conscious of personal and social responsibility. Traditional activities such as hunting and gathering are still allowed provided people maintain social distancing, so I'm on my way out to collect traditional medicine.

The lockdowns served no purpose for the health of the public.

Only for the cabal to close economies and reshape the world.

Everyone is essential.

Too much polarity debate...

Not anti-mask pro-mask
anti-vaccine pro-vaccine

all a distraction

Dr. Shiva and his systems approach serve as a good model

Small pox you say?
Check out how that all REALLY began:
https://archive.org/details/b21357067
Jenner and vaccination : a strange chapter of medical history / by Charles Creighton

•••
The lockdowns served no purpose for the health of the public.

Only for the cabal to close economies and reshape the world.

Everyone is essential.

Too much polarity debate...

Not anti-mask pro-mask
anti-vaccine pro-vaccine

all a distraction

Dr. Shiva and his systems approach serve as a good model

Small pox you say?
Jenner and vaccination : a strange chapter of medical history / by Charles Creighton
I'm shocked and appalled !

•••
•••
Small pox you say?

You shared a link to that already...the book documents first vaccine trials in decades later, it's not the beginnng. I studied that book 40 years ago. :xf.wink:

Smallpox is extremely lethal to populations that are not vaccinated against it. Some historians believe Pizarro gave smallpox clothing to South American tribes in 15th century, and it was the first documented biological weapon (used during the French/Indian war around 1754-63) when British troops distributed infected blankets among the tribes.

https://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/first-use-of-smallpox-as-a-biological-weapon/

•••
You shared a link to that already...the book documents first vaccine trials in decades later, it's not the beginnng. I studied that book 40 years ago. :xf.wink:

Smallpox is extremely lethal to populations that are not vaccinated against it. Some historians believe Pizarro gave smallpox clothing to South American tribes in 15th century, and it was the first documented biological weapon (used during the French/Indian war around 1754-63) when British troops distributed infected blankets among the tribes.

https://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/first-use-of-smallpox-as-a-biological-weapon/

History is a set of lies agreed upon . . . .

Medical Apartheid in Israel

Pray for humanity

•••
History is a set of lies agreed upon . . . .

I can assure you that the vaccine came decades after, not before, or was the cause of the epidemic. Double check facts before repeating false claims read online.

•••
I can assure you that the vaccine came decades after, not before, or was the cause of the epidemic. Double check facts before repeating false claims read online.

LOL Fact check.

I shouldn't plagiarize...

A former player on the stage said that quote.
Most certainly he knows the inner workings of the cabal puppets.
quote-history-is-a-set-of-lies-agreed-upon-napoleon-bonaparte-3-13-11.jpg

•••
Dr.SHIVA LIVE: How Does NEEM - India Lilac Tree - Boost Immunity?

•••
Dr.SHIVA LIVE: How Does NEEM - India Lilac Tree - Boost Immunity?

Now that's a little more like it. I've been working with neem for decades. I probably have the largest supply in Canada. :xf.wink:

•••
Let's try this again.

This is VERY on topic.

Let's not turn NP into Faceless CIA book.

Here we learn about the roots of pharmaceutical medicine.

Many vaccine ingredients are discussed in this video.
(Such as aborted fetal tissues and aluminum)

PHARMAKEIA
Definition
  1. the use or the administering of drugs
  2. poisoning
  3. sorcery, magical arts, often found in connection with idolatry and fostered by it
  4. metaph. the deceptions and seductions of idolatry

Last edited:
•••
^ I don't hear doctors chanting or reciting incantations when administering vaccines. They are not spells. :cautious:

There may be ingredients in vaccines that if taken in large does may be toxic, just as any pollutant, but in fact, there is mRNA inside the cells of all plants and animals.

•••
No doubt that the status quo needs a lot of improvements, but I don't believe that extreme alternatives are the answer.

I am as much against the kind of medicine that comes out of greed, discrimination, and lack of empathy as I am against that which want to stand in the way of progress.

IMO

•••
^ I don't hear doctors chanting or reciting incantations when administering vaccines. They are not spells. :cautious:

There may be ingredients in vaccines that if taken in large does may be toxic, just as any pollutant, but in fact, there is mRNA inside the cells of all plants and animals.

Yes we all have RNA.

We only have TRACE amounts of aluminum and mercury in us.
#1 and #2 most poisonous metals.
We don't want more of that in our bodies.

We DO NOT have aborted fetal tissue cells inside of us (unless we took vaccines)

We DO NOT have embalming fluid in us naturally.
....however if we use low grade body washes and shampoos and take lots of vaccines - then we do.

Last edited:
•••
Just found out that one of my co-workers is in the hospital. He has pneumonia and lots of fluids in his lungs. They aren't calling it Covid yet. He did get the first shot less than 2 weeks ago. He's 78 ! of course, the shot didn't have anything to do with it

•••
Just found out that one of my co-workers is in the hospital. He has pneumonia and lots of fluids in his lungs. They aren't calling it Covid yet. He did get the first shot less than 2 weeks ago. He's 78 ! of course, the shot didn't have anything to do with it

Condolences.

Thank you for sharing.

If we weren't in a dire WW3 face diaper apocalyptic situation with massive censorship - these stories would not be so profound.

There are many many stories such as this one being censored from the status quo media SMH

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back