IT.COM

poll Would you take the Covid Vaccine when it becomes available

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you willing to get vaccinated for Covid

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes but only if required by my employer

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

oldtimer

SaveThyWorld.com Let's not leave anyone behindTop Member
Impact
The only way to end this Pandemic is if the majority of the people around the World get vaccinated.

It's amazing that several vaccines have already been developed in record time and thus far they all show very good results as far as creating some level of immunity against Covid19 without causing any major side effects and supposedly even if those who have been vaccinated come down with the disease it won't be at the more severe levels that require hospitalization.

There are many companies that are working on the vaccine although the top contenders currently are Moderna, Pfizer, and AstraZeneca:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...d-vaccine-heres-what-we-know-them/6308571002/

I personally would be first in line to get the vaccine as I am in the older category with some history of heart problems and although I believe that everyone should be free to make their own choices, but this will only be effective in stopping the Pandemic if the majority of the people (like over 80% or so) get vaccinated.

Please do your own research about the vaccines and indicate your choice in the poll (visible to all) and post any justification for your decision as to whether you are going to get the vaccine or not below.

IMO

Thread rules: everyone is invited to participate as long as things are kept on topic and are on the constructive, professional, and respectful side.

If you provide a link to anything make sure that it pertains to the subject of this thread and give a brief description as to what it is about, and if you are just expressing your own personal opinion make sure to put IMO an the end of your comment (In My Opinion).

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
My dad and I got ours yesterday.
Arm is a little sore, but other than that, no 3rd leg growing or radio waves coming out of my ears....
so next month we get the 2nd shot and a lot of pressure will be off me working to keep my Pops safe.
We will continue to stay aware, keep masked up, and distance as much as possible, and I hope by mid summer life can return to some semblance of normal.

Maybe.

Peace,
Kenny

•••
Most definitely. But it won't be anytime soon unfortunately.

The shots will be free over here, as they should be. It's not that costly actually. The astrazenica/Oxford vaccin costs under €4, that's half a domain :)

I applaud them for distributing that vaccin not for profit. Makes me wonder how much Moderna and Pfizer will profit from this pandemic.
Read somewhere the profits will run into the billions......

I for one will be getting it and advising family and friends to do so - anything else is irresponsible.... imo

If you don't want it fine, just don't keep ramming promotional shite down peoples throat to try and get your point across - to much of this going on......

•••
Covid-19 vaccine (and in fact all vaccines) just contain a very tiny part of the virus. In the mRNA vaccine it just contains a RNA part of the spike protein, used by the virus to join and enter into the body cells.
Vaccines make the body react and start producing antibodies and other immune cells, that will be able to identify the real virus spike protein when this enters the body in future.
We all should be giving our thanks to all the scientists that have made possible these vaccines.
Really, between getting infected by Covid-19 and getting the vaccine, there's no doubt about what people should choose.

Last edited:
•••
The Mark of The Beast. Naw ill pass!

•••
https://phibetaiota.net/2021/03/vid...-some-of-the-dangers-of-the-covid-19-vaccine/

"Within 7 Months to 19 Years post vaccine, You are Guaranteed to Have Some Form of Auto-Immune Disease".

Posted on 2021/03/09
Video (32:34): Dr. Tenpenny Expains In Simple Terms Some Of The Dangers of The Covid-19 “Vaccine” UPDATED with MD Transcript & Additional Links
02 Infectious Disease, 07 Health, 07 Other Atrocities, 10 Transnational Crime, 11 Society

It takes at least 6 weeks from the time you get your injection for the spike antibody to start to develop. So, somewhere between 3 months and quite frankly 20 years. The immunologist I spoke to said that over the next 10 years we are going to see this go on in perpetuity, because it can take anywhere from 2 years to 19 years to get full blown auto-immune disease. I think we will see massive injuries and a lot more deaths starting somewhere between 4 and 18 months from now. This Vaccine will permanently alter your immune system.

* new type of shot that does not meet any of the criteria of a vaccine.

does not keep you from getting sick, does not change the death rate.

It is NOT like getting another flu shot, still have to wear a mask and social distance.

* When you get this spike antibody in your system it will permanently and irreversibly change your immune system. The messenger RNA is the spike protein to develop an antibody against that spike protein. It means next time you come in contact with a virus the antibody should block you from getting sick. However, not only does it not stop you from getting sick, the antibody itself is going to turn on your body and create havoc and massive auto-immune disease.

* It attacks your organs by molecular mimicry.

It is a genetic modification technology.

* 10 ways it hurts you:

Too complicated for me so I did not take notes. see 7M.

* Governments around the world are saying NO to MRnA vaccines.

* It is a well designed killing tool. It is a genetic modification technology.

She explains how messenger RNA works. The messenger creates a protein and indirectly changes your DNA. Makes a spike protein.

* There are 35 to 40 corona viruses. The process allows the virus to replicate.

The antibody does not behave like a normal antibody. . ..

The antibody can bind to tissue in your lungs . . . and cause anaphylactic shock

and other things.

* The antibody process will be there forever because of . . .

and we have no idea how long the mrna messenger will continue to be translated and create the proteins, etc. and there are no long term studies. For the rest of your life you may be susceptible to auto-immune disease, shock, allergies and death.

* It is wrapped in a bubble of polyethylene glycol allows the virus to replicate.

Polyethylene glycol (wiki) That is what leads to anaphylactic shock and death.

* Rashes as things like that are an allergic reaction. People who had the shot and say, I am fine are okay, until they get re-exposed to a CV.

She explains how the virus starts to replicate and you get an infection worse than if you had not had the shot.

* They did not do animal studies because they knew the animals would get sick or die.

* The antibody can cross the blood-brain barrier and make 2 proteins in the brain malfunction. You can get ALS or frontal lobe degeneration (Alzheimer’s and dementia).

* cytochrome storm goes on and the firemen never show up because there is NO off switch. Because the protectors are killed off.

* The new J&J shot takes the spike protein and puts it inside an Adenovirus (common cold virus) that combines to your cell and opens up and deposits the spike protein antibody inside your cell.

End result is that all 3 of them make these antibodies that are going to be so destructive. Study indicates there are 28 organs in your body that can be attacked by that antibody. You can have 100 different symptoms (so it is hard to diagnose). It van cause cancer.

It’s mass murder.

The survival rate on the virus without the vaccine is 99.91%

Timeframe on deaths: It takes at least 6 weeks from the time you get the injection for the spike antibody to start to develop, so somewhere between 3 months and 20 years. See above.

end of notes

NEW:

MD does full notes:

Dr. Tenpenny Expains In Simple Terms Some Of The Dangers of The Covid-19 “Vaccine”

Dr. Tenpenny is an integrative medicine physician in Cleveland, OH who has studied the vaccine problems for over 20 years – read 1000s of mainstream medical scientific papers and has put in over 40,000 hours of study on these issues

Certificate of Vaccine Identification Artificial Intelligence COVID-19 is an acronym for Certificate of Vaccine Identification 19 (19 ==> 1 for A and 9 for I, thus AI)

• This “vaccine” is not a vaccine, but an exceptionally well-designed genetic modification killing tool
  • It can cause full blown autoimmune disease anywhere from 2 years and up to 20 years after injection !!!
  • This “vaccine “ permanently alters host immune system
  • Not only does shot NOT stop host from getting sick, the antibody (AB) itself turns on host’s body creating havoc & massive auto-immune disease
  • Governments around the world are saying NO to mRNA vaccines because they are a form of MASS MURDER = GENOCIDE
  • Remember that genocide is absolutely a key part of the Deep State Plan
Spike protein AG presented to host immune system in 1 of 2 ways
Pathway 1 – CELL-MEDIATED IMMUNITY
Spike protein fragment antigen (AG) binds MHC-1 receptor in ER & then MCH-1 Protein Complex leaves ER as vesicle to be exocytosed at plasma membrane
This MCH-1 Protein Complex then binds to and activates cytotoxic T-cells
Pathway 2 – Antibody-Mediatedy IMMUNITY
Remainder of article discusses this pathway

How Shot Works

• Spike protein mRNA created from viral DNA spike protein sequence via revverse transcriptase
  • Spike protein mRNA transcribed by ribosomes to create spike protein
  • mRNA codes for the spike protein on corona viruses (37 corona viruses out there for at least 60 years, but only 7 infect humans)
  • WHAT SHE SAYS ABOUT TRANSFECTION DOES NOT MAKE SENSE TO ME, AS TRANSFECTION IS INTRODUCTION OF FOREIGN DNA OR RNA ????
  • Host DNA is indirectly, not directly, affected
  • Spike protein binds to ACE receptor to gain entry into host cell to begin to replicate
  • It takes up to six weeks for this spike protein to be fully expressed & for re-exposure problems to surface
  • Then, host immune system generates AB against spike protein
  • The problem is that the AB against spike protein is a non-neutralizing AB, that it, it is NOT made against the entire virus, but only the spike protein
  • Spike protein antibody (AB) is a non-neutralizing antibody (unlike measles, mumps, chickenpox, shingles, etc. antibodies)
  • An antibody (AB) has 2 Fab fragments and 1 Fac fragment in the shape of a “Y” (which is creepy in an of itself ==> Family Y)
  • Fab fragments bind to antigen to neutralize it and make it go away
    With this shot, the Fac fragment causes alot of problems
  • FAc fragment can bind to tissue in the lungs, Eosinoophils, Basophilss, other receptors that can cause anaphalatic shock, can cause direct modification of macrophages, can cross react with human tissues to cause autoimmune disease via molecular mimicry
  • A key problem is B cell sensitization – the AB generating B cells retain memory of the AB forever (Memory B cells
  • We have no idea how long the spike protein will last in host
  • We have no idea how long the AB will last in host
  • We have no idea how long the B cells will continue to be active
  • For the rest of host’s life, host may be suseptible to autoimmune disease, shock, allergies & death from this injection
10 Mechanisms by which this Injection Can Cause Harm (Dr. Tenpenny can only cover a few in this video)

PEG – Polyethelene Glycol

• The coding around the mRNA is unstable, so they had to encase it in a lipid bubble (liposome)
  • The lipid bubble contains PEG
  • Humans have been sensitized (i.e. primed or made allergic to) to PEG via many, many products over the decades
  • In 1960, about 2% of population was sensitized to PEG
  • In 2021, about 70-72% of population is now sensitized to PEG
  • PEG reaction can cause an acute allergic reaction and/or anaphalactic shock & death
  • PEG is in Moderna & Pfizer shots
Concept of “Re-Exposure” or Antibody Dependent Enhancement

• There are many folks who have taken the shot and say “Look at me, I’ve had no problems !!!”
  • Well, the problem comes when that person is re-exposed to any of the corona viruses
  • The anti-spike AB can then set up autoimmune disease
  • Anti-spike AB can bind to spike protein, AG-AB complex internalized in macrophages (MP), RNA of virus released inside MP then causes
  • OVERWHELMING infection (MUCH WORSE than had you never had the shot)
  • They have been trying to develop ABs against corona virus since 2005 because the flu, a corona virus, has a large burden of disease WW and there are corona viruses other than flu that also have a large burden of illness (so getting a corona virus vaccine is desireable)
  • Scientists have NEVER been able to get their studies (ABs against the full virus) past the safety studies on rats, rabbits, ferrets, hamsters & monkeys). These animals all got extremely sick or died on re-exposure to corona virus. Failure on both safety & efficacy.
  • These evil, Cabal, DS scientists are very smart & have almost unlimited money to spend on their genocidal projects
  • With COVID vaccine, they did not even bother with animal studies, and went straight to humans
AG-AB complex Can Cross BBB

• Can converts two proteins in the brain and cause them to malfunction
  • When these two proteins are corrupted, one can lead to ALS and one to Frontal Temporal Lobe Degeneration (Alzheimers Dementia)
  • Covid Vaccine linked to infertility (placental protein deviously & malevolently contained in shot causes generation of Anti-placenta AB)
Mechanism of Cytokine Storm

• Macrophages (MPs) are the little garbage eaters of the immune system
  • Two types of macrophages (MP): MP1 & MP2
  • MP1 is active on initial infection
  • When MP1 attacks pathogen, cytokines are released
  • Cytokines are proinflammatory & cause fever & call in NK cells
  • As infection begins to resovle, MP2 come in like fire fighters to quell & calm the hot inflammatory soup & then begin to clean up debris
  • MP1 ==> increased cytokines (what you want in initial infection)
  • MP2 ==> decreased cytokines (also what you want to resolve initial infection)
  • The Anti-spike AB inactivates MP2s by binding by the FAc fragment to the MP2 cells ==> fire fighters CANNOT show up because they are inactivated
    So the cytokine storm goes on and on and on
  • The OFF SWITCH has been deactivated – “There is an ON SWITCH, but NO OFF SWITCH”
New J&J Shot

• We have very little information on this shot
  • Spike protein is inserted into an adenovirus (> 100 different strains for adenovirus) to gain entry into host
  • Some adenoviruses turn on ONOCGENES that can cause cancer
Autoimmune Disease & the “Vaccine”

• A well-know immunologist tested the Anti-spike AB on 55 tissue types to determine cross reactivity
  • The Anti-spike AB cross reacted with 28 of the tissue antigens
  • Thus, you can see how a plethora of autoimmune diseases can take hold.
  • Hundreds of Sx can look different, but underlying pathology is that the Anti-spike AB, via molecular mimicry, interacts with up to 28 different tissue AGs in multiple organ systems
VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System)

• As of 2/18/21 VAERS has over 1000 reported deaths
  • This is about 10% of what is out there, so 10,000 – 100,000 deaths are possible just SO FAR
  • > 19,0000 adverse events reported
  • This is about 10% of what is out there, so 190,000 to 1,000,000 adverse events are possible just SO FAR
  • In the next 4-18 months, we can expect to see massive injury & major death from these shots
FDA & CDC have violated 3 areas of Federal Law to allow the Emergency Use Authorization for the “Vaccine”

• Given a 99.91 % Survivability of COVID , “Vaccine” is much less “effective” & this is part of Emergency Use Authorization criteria being violated
Other Effective Treatments that can also PREVENT infection

• HCQ, Zinc, Ivermectin, High Dose Vitamin C & High Dose Vitamin D

Last edited:
•••
I would take it and I am getting it - have my appointment for just over a week from now (here it is by age, as I guess many places - I registered as soon as eligible).

Bob

•••
Hell yes. m two vaccines by moderna Pfizer

94.5% and 95% effective

with more coming in the pipeline;
jus cuz take vaccine doesnt mean i listen to Bill Gates; go away Gates!

Last edited:
•••
Yes, gonna get it. Going to get the moderna version if a choice is possible.

(EDIT: I corrected my misspelling...need another pot of coffee!)

Last edited:
•••
Vaccine Ingredients
https://learntherisk.org/vaccines/ingredients/

Aluminum
Known to cause brain damage at all doses, linked to ALZHEIMER’S DISEASE, dementia, seizures, autoimmune issues, SIDs and cancer. This toxin accumulates in the brain and causes more damage with each dose.

Formaldehyde [formalin]
Known to cause CANCER in humans. Probable gastrointestinal, liver, respiratory, immune, nerve and reproductive system POISON. Banned from injectables in most European countries.

Beta-Propiolactone
Known to cause CANCER. Suspected gastroin- testinal, liver, nerve and respiratory, skin and sense organ POISON.

Gentamicin Sulphate & Polymyxin B [antibiotics]
ALLERGIC reactions can range from mild to life-threatening.

Genetically Modified Yeast, Bacterial and Viral DNA & Dairy/Egg Components
Can be incorporated into the recipient’s DNA and cause unknown GENETIC MUTATIONS. This also includes: eggs, dairy, this leads to allergies.

Glutaraldehyde
Poisonous if ingested. Causes BIRTH DEFECTS in animals.

Latex Rubber
Can cause life-threatening allergic reactions

Peanut & Soy Bean Oil
Linked to nut and soy allergies

Human and Animal Cells
Human DNA from aborted BABIES. Pig blood, horse blood, rabbit brains, dog kidneys, cow hearts, monkey kidneys, chick embryos, calf serum, sheep blood & more. Linked to childhood leukemia and diabetes.

Mercury [thimerosal]
One of the most toxic substances known. Even if a thermometer breaks, the building is cleared and HAZMAT is called. Tiny doses cause damage to the brain, gut, liver, bone marrow, nervous system and/or kidneys. Linked to autoimmune disorders, and neurological disorders like AUTISM.

Monosodium Glutamate [MSG]
A toxic chemical that is linked to birth defects, developmental delays and infertility. Banned in Europe.

Neomycin Sulphate [antibiotic]
Interferes with vitamin B6 absorption which can lead to epilepsy and brain damage. Allergic reactions can range from mild to life -threatening.

Phenol/Phenoxyethanol [2-PE]
Used as anti-freeze. TOXIC to all cells and capable of destroying the immune system.

Polysorbate 80 & 20
Known to cause CANCER in animals and linked to numerous autoimmune issues and infertility.

Tri(n) Butylphosphate
Potentially toxic to the kidney and nervous system.

VACCINE INGREDIENT SUMMARY:

Adenovirus sucrose, D-mannose, D-fructose, dextrose, potassium phosphate, plasdone C, anhydrous lactose, micro crystalline cellulose, polacrilin potassium, magnesium stearate, cellulose acetate phthalate, alcohol, acetone, castor oil, FD&C Yellow #6 aluminum lake dye, human serum albumin, fetal bovine serum, sodium bicarbonate, human-diploid fibroblast cell cultures (WI-38), Dulbecco’s Modified Eagle’s Medium, monosodium glutamate March 2011
Anthrax (Biothrax) aluminum hydroxide, benzethonium chloride, formaldehyde, amino acids, vitamins, inorganic salts and sugars May 2012
BCG (Tice) glycerin, asparagine, citric acid, potassium phosphate, magnesium sulfate, Iron ammonium citrate, lactose February 2009
DT (Sanofi) aluminum potassium sulfate, peptone, bovine extract, formaldehyde, thimerosal (trace), modified Mueller and Miller medium, ammonium sulfate December 2005
DTaP (Daptacel) aluminum phosphate, formaldehyde, glutaraldehyde, 2-Phenoxyethanol, Stainer-Scholte medium, modified Mueller’s growth medium, modified Mueller-Miller casamino acid medium (without beef heart infusion), dimethyl 1-beta-cyclodextrin, ammonium sulfate October 2013
DTaP (Infanrix) formaldehyde, glutaraldehyde, aluminum hydroxide, polysorbate 80, Fenton medium (containing bovine extract), modified Latham medium (derived from bovine casein), modified Stainer-Scholte liquid medium November 2013
DTaP-IPV (Kinrix) formaldehyde, glutaraldehyde, aluminum hydroxide, Vero (monkey kidney) cells, calf serum, lactalbumin hydrolysate, polysorbate 80, neomycin sulfate, polymyxin B, Fenton medium (containing bovine extract), modified Latham medium (derived from bovine casein), modified Stainer-Scholte liquid medium November 2013
DTaP-HepB-IPV (Pediarix) formaldehyde, gluteraldehyde, aluminum hydroxide, aluminum phosphate, lactalbumin hydrolysate, polysorbate 80, neomycin sulfate, polymyxin B, yeast protein, calf serum, Fenton medium (containing bovine extract), modified Latham medium (derived from bovine casein), modified Stainer-Scholte liquid medium, Vero (monkey kidney) cells November 2013
DTaP-IPV/Hib (Pentacel) aluminum phosphate, polysorbate 80, formaldehyde, sucrose, gutaraldehyde, bovine serum albumin, 2-phenoxethanol, neomycin, polymyxin B sulfate, Mueller’s Growth Medium, Mueller-Miller casamino acid medium (without beef heart infusion), Stainer-Scholte medium (modified by the addition of casamino acids and dimethyl-beta- cyclodextrin), MRC-5 (human diploid) cells, CMRL 1969 medium (supplemented with calf serum), ammonium sulfate, and medium 199 October 2013
Hib (ActHIB) ammonium sulfate, formalin, sucrose, Modified Mueller and Miller medium January 2014
Hib (Hiberix) formaldehyde, lactose, semi-synthetic medium March 2012
Hib (PedvaxHIB) aluminum hydroxphosphate sulfate, ethanol, enzymes, phenol, detergent, complex fermentation medium December 2010
Hib/Hep B (Comvax) yeast (vaccine contains no detectable yeast DNA), nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, hemin chloride, soy peptone, dextrose, mineral salts, amino acids, formaldehyde, potassium aluminum sulfate, amorphous aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulfate, sodium borate, phenol, ethanol, enzymes, detergent December 2010
Hib/Mening. CY (MenHibrix) tris (trometamol)-HCl, sucrose, formaldehyde, synthetic medium, semi- synthetic medium 2012
Hep A (Havrix) aluminum hydroxide, amino acid supplement, polysorbate 20, formalin, neomycin sulfate, MRC-5 cellular proteins December 2013
Hep A (Vaqta) amorphous aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulfate, bovine albumin, formaldehyde, neomycin, sodium borate, MRC-5 (human diploid) cells February 2014
Hep B (Engerix-B) aluminum hydroxide, yeast protein, phosphate buffers, sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate December 2013
Hep B (Recombivax) yeast protein, soy peptone, dextrose, amino acids, mineral salts, potassium aluminum sulfate, amorphous aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulfate, formaldehyde, phosphate buffer May 2014
Hep A/Hep B (Twinrix) formalin, yeast protein, aluminum phosphate, aluminum hydroxide, amino acids, phosphate buffer, polysorbate 20, neomycin sulfate, MRC-5 human diploid cells August 2012
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) (Cerverix) vitamins, amino acids, lipids, mineral salts, aluminum hydroxide, sodium dihydrogen phosphate dehydrate, 3-O-desacyl-4’ Monophosphoryl lipid A, insect cell, bacterial, and viral protein November 2013
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) (Gardasil) yeast protein, vitamins, amino acids, mineral salts, carbohydrates, amorphous aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulfate, L-histidine, polysorbate 80, sodium borate June 2014
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) (Gardasil 9) yeast protein, vitamins, amino acids, mineral salts, carbohydrates, amorphous aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulfate, L-histidine, polysorbate 80, sodium borate December 2014
Influenza (Afluria) beta-propiolactone, thimerosol (multi-dose vials only), monobasic sodium phosphate, dibasic sodium phosphate, monobasic potassium phosphate, potassium chloride, calcium chloride, sodium taurodeoxycholate, neomycin sulfate, polymyxin B, egg protein, sucrose December 2013
Influenza (Agriflu) egg proteins, formaldehyde, polysorbate 80, cetyltrimethylammonium bromide, neomycin sulfate, kanamycin, barium 2013
Influenza (Fluarix) Trivalent and Quadrivalent octoxynol-10 (Triton X- Į-tocopheryl hydrogen succinate, polysorbate 80 (Tween 80), hydrocortisone, gentamicin sulfate, ovalbumin, formaldehyde, sodium deoxycholate, sucrose, phosphate buffer June 2014
Influenza (Flublok) monobasic sodium phosphate, dibasic sodium phosphate, polysorbate 20, baculovirus and host cell proteins, baculovirus and cellular DNA, Triton X-100, lipids, vitamins, amino acids, mineral salts March 2014
Influenza (Flucelvax) Madin Darby Canine Kidney (MDCK) cell protein, MDCK cell DNA, beta-propiolactone, phosphate buffer March 2014
Influenza (Fluvirin) nonylphenol ethoxylate, thimerosal (multi-dose vial–trace only in prefilled syringe), polymyxin, neomycin, beta-propiolactone, egg proteins, phosphate buffer February 2014
Influenza (Flulaval) Trivalent and Quadrivalent thimerosal, formaldehyde, sodium deoxycholate, egg proteins, phosphate buffer February 2013
Influenza (Fluzone: Standard (Trivalent and Quadrivalent), High-Dose, & Intradermal) formaldehyde, octylphenol ethoxylate (Triton X-100), gelatin (standard trivalent formulation only), thimerosal (multi-dose vial only) , egg protein, phosphate buffers, sucrose 2014
Influenza (FluMist) Quadrivalent ethylene diamine tetraacetic acid (EDTA), monosodium glutamate, hydrolyzed porcine gelatin, arginine, sucrose, dibasic potassium phosphate, monobasic potassium phosphate, gentamicin sulfate, egg protein July 2013
Japanese Encephalitis (Ixiaro) aluminum hydroxide, Vero cells, protamine sulfate, formaldehyde, bovine serum albumin, sodium metabisulphite, sucrose May 2013
Meningococcal (MCV4- Menactra) formaldehyde, phosphate buffers, Mueller Hinton agar, Watson Scherp media, Modified Mueller and Miller medium, detergent, alcohol, ammonium sulfate April 2013
Meningococcal (MCV4- Menveo) formaldehyde, amino acids, yeast extract, Franz complete medium, CY medium August 2013
Meningococcal (MPSV4- Menomune) thimerosal (multi-dose vial only), lactose, Mueller Hinton casein agar, Watson Scherp media, detergent, alcohol April 2013
Meningococcal (MenB – Bexsero) aluminum hydroxide, E. coli, histidine, sucrose, deoxycholate, kanomycin 2015
Meningococcal (MenB – Trumenba) polysorbate 80, histodine, E. coli, fermentation growth media October 2015
MMR (MMR-II) Medium 199 (vitamins, amino acids, fetal bovine serum, sucrose, glutamate) , Minimum Essential Medium, phosphate, recombinant human albumin, neomycin, sorbitol, hydrolyzed gelatin, chick embryo cell culture, WI-38 human diploid lung fibroblasts June 2014
MMRV (ProQuad) sucrose, hydrolyzed gelatin, sorbitol, monosodium L-glutamate, sodium phosphate dibasic, human albumin, sodium bicarbonate, potassium phosphate monobasic, potassium chloride, potassium phosphate dibasic, neomycin, bovine calf serum, chick embryo cell culture, WI-38 human diploid lung fibroblasts, MRC-5 cells March 2014
Pneumococcal (PCV13 – Prevnar 13) casamino acids, yeast, ammonium sulfate, Polysorbate 80, succinate buffer, aluminum phosphate, soy peptone broth January 2014
Pneumococcal (PPSV-23 – Pneumovax) phenol May 2014
Polio (IPV – Ipol) 2-phenoxyethanol, formaldehyde, neomycin, streptomycin, polymyxin B, monkey kidney cells, Eagle MEM modified medium, calf serum protein, Medium 199 May 2013
Rabies (Imovax) Human albumin, neomycin sulfate, phenol red indicator, MRC-5 human diploid cells, beta-propriolactone April 2013
Rabies (RabAvert) ȕ-propiolactone, potassium glutamate, chicken protein, egg protein, neomycin, chlortetracycline, amphotericin B, human serum albumin, polygeline (processed bovine gelatin), sodium EDTA, bovine serum March 2012
Rotavirus (RotaTeq) sucrose, sodium citrate, sodium phosphate monobasic monohydrate, sodium hydroxide, polysorbate 80, cell culture media, fetal bovine serum, vero cells [DNA from porcine circoviruses (PCV) 1 and 2 has been detected in RotaTeq. PCV-1 and PCV-2 are not known to cause disease in humans.] June 2013
Rotavirus (Rotarix) amino acids, dextran, sorbitol, sucrose, calcium carbonate, xanthan, Dulbecco’s Modified Eagle Medium (potassium chloride, magnesium sulfate, ferric (III) nitrate, sodium phosphate, sodium pyruvate, D- glucose, concentrated vitamin solution, L-cystine, L-tyrosine, amino acids solution, L-glutamine, calcium chloride, sodium hydrogenocarbonate, and phenol red) [Porcine circovirus type 1 (PCV-1) is present in Rotarix. PCV-1 is not known to cause disease in humans.] May 2014
Smallpox (Vaccinia – ACAM2000) human serum albumin, mannitol, neomycin, glycerin, polymyxin B, phenol, Vero cells, HEPES September 2009
Td (Decavac) aluminum potassium sulfate, peptone, formaldehyde, thimerosal, bovine muscle tissue (US sourced), Mueller and Miller medium, ammonium sulfate March 2011
Td (Tenivac) aluminum phosphate, formaldehyde, modified Mueller-Miller casamino acid medium without beef heart infusion, ammonium sulfate April 2013
Td (Mass Biologics) aluminum phosphate, formaldehyde, thimerosal (trace), ammonium phosphate, modified Mueller’s media (containing bovine extracts) February 2011
Tdap (Adacel) aluminum phosphate, formaldehyde, glutaraldehyde, 2-phenoxyethanol, ammonium sulfate, Stainer-Scholte medium, dimethyl-beta-cyclodextrin, modified Mueller’s growth medium, Mueller-Miller casamino acid medium (without beef heart infusion) March 2014
Tdap (Boostrix) formaldehyde, glutaraldehyde, aluminum hydroxide, polysorbate 80 (Tween 80), Latham medium derived from bovine casein, Fenton medium containing a bovine extract, Stainer-Scholte liquid medium February 2013
Typhoid (inactivated – Typhim Vi) hexadecyltrimethylammonium bromide, formaldehyde, phenol, polydimethylsiloxane, disodium phosphate, monosodium phosphate, semi-synthetic medium March 2014
Typhoid (oral – Ty21a) yeast extract, casein, dextrose, galactose, sucrose, ascorbic acid, amino acids, lactose, magnesium stearate. gelatin September 2013
Varicella (Varivax) sucrose, phosphate, glutamate, gelatin, monosodium L-glutamate, sodium phosphate dibasic, potassium phosphate monobasic, potassium chloride, sodium phosphate monobasic, potassium chloride, EDTA, residual components of MRC-5 cells including DNA and protein, neomycin, fetal bovine serum, human diploid cell cultures (WI-38), embryonic guinea pig cell cultures, human embryonic lung cultures March 2014
Yellow Fever (YF-Vax) sorbitol, gelatin, egg protein May 2013
Zoster (Shingles – Zostavax) sucrose, hydrolyzed porcine gelatin, monosodium L-glutamate, sodium phosphate dibasic, potassium phosphate monobasic, neomycin, potassium chloride, residual components of MRC-5 cells including DNA and protein, bovine calf serum February 2014
A table listing vaccine excipients and media by excipient can be found in: Grabenstein JD. ImmunoFacts: Vaccines and Immunologic Drugs – 2013

(38th revision). St Louis, MO: Wolters Kluwer Health, 2012.

Last edited:
•••
It is sad to read such an ignorat statement.
Clearly the result of evil brainwash propaganda.
Their goal to divide the masses have infected your mind already.

But thanks GOD there are much who have realized that this all is an evil agenda.

"You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

- Morpheus, The Matrix

Last edited:
•••
My dad and I got ours yesterday.
Arm is a little sore, but other than that, no 3rd leg growing or radio waves coming out of my ears....

At first I was a somewhat reluctant, but after personal review of pros/cons and some anxious introspection, being eligable to receive the first dose of ModernaVax, I got my shot today. My arm is still a little sore at the injection site, and after an hour or so I felt quite drowsy. I was told this is a common side effect. I had a short nap and practiced a little self-care - basically took it easy for the afternoon.

I don't feel immunu-compromised, but rather more relieved, especially since Covid-19 has spread to northern communities, even though isolated we have a more vulnerable population.

Last edited:
•••
Getting my second shot tomorrow, can’t wait. I remember everyone holding their breath when the millennium changed over, reporters were waiting for tragedy to strike because of incompatible software or firmware but nothing of significance materialized. Planes did not fall from the sky. Getting the shots is a little like this, IMO, people are overly worried.

Last edited:
•••
Do we have evidence as to long time side effects? No. At least not yet.

Do we have evidence that the people are dying from covid alone (which mass media is telling us)? What if the increased number of deaths is caused by something else (which may co-exist, and/or be distributed together with covid, in some, but not all, countries and territories)? Any logical explanation why the South American country of Uruguay (for example) is somehow "winning" the battle so far, but a close South American country of Peru is definitely losing it? They both did the same lockdowns, face masks etc.. There must be something why Uruguay is safer now. Why the virus is so selective - one continent, close countries, a lot of connections, similar human genetics... ? This extra thing occurs in Peru, but not in Uruguay. And it is not the virus by itself (as binary logic allows to suggest).

Last edited:
•••
•••
Good to hear from you,

When one of your dogs was sick a few years back didn't you try every medicine and medical procedure that was available at the time to try to save him. Wouldn't you have tried a vaccine on your dog if there was a chance that it could have saved him.
I sure would and I did. But to try these "medicines" at the end of one's life to try and save their life is one thing, it's a another thing when you are still healthy.

It was a Chemical (Round up) that gave him the cancer. I know that for a fact.

But listen to this, my dog before him was a female pit, she was my baby.
When my dog was 9 years old my wife went and got her a rabies shot, first rabies shot since she was a pup.

They gave it to her the shot in her backside near her butt/tail.
One year later she got a cancerous tumor in the exact same spot she got the rabies vaccine.
We tried everything to save her, spent almost $5k in vet bills but nothing worked.

When that happen I did a net search and found info where rabies vaccines could cause cancer in some dogs.

I "Personally" don't feel safe with vaccines, but to each his own.

•••
We all should be giving our thanks to all the scientists that have made possible these vaccines.

From what I understand some of these companies plan to use the new methods that have been used for making these Covid Vaccines to create a platform for tackling a lot of the other diseases that have been ailing Humanity for so long.

Some of them also plan to introduce the vaccines in the powder form in the near future which will be a lot easier to store and distribute.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
No (way), I will not take any "vaccine" - neither voluntary nor involuntary. *

Because that's what my body has been communicated by my mind and what my mind has been communicated by my soul.

I believe that listening to the soul protects one (and others) better from any "coronavirus" than listening to the (various kinds of) evil propaganda that the illuminati (and their freemasonic helpers) are trying to drum into our brains (for manipulational reasons) through the(ir) tools (primarily mainstream media) day in day out (currently its the alledged "coronavirus - infected / death" - rates for example), it's obvious (at least for those who listen to their soul).

* Since this option isn't included in the poll, I wasn't able to vote - however, no problem, I preferred anyway to wrote than to vote.

Last edited:
•••
Make no mistake about it - we are dodging a trojan horse socialist/communist takeover currently.

I really don’t like any of these “isms”
I personally believe that when it comes to Capitalism, Socialism, Communism, Religious Fundamentalism, or any other “isms” this Pandemic has brought all the shortcomings of the World out in to the open for everyone to see.

I believe that we should use our collective abilities and technologies to come up with new ways of running this World as it certainly seems that all our old ideologies, doctrines, and philosophies have failed us and no longer are adequate enough to help us navigate our way out of the so many existential problems that are currently ailing Humanity and our Home Planet.

As I have been saying all along we all need to find common grounds over the Universal principles and values that are derived through logic and compassion that can help us ascend to a higher level of thinking and existence that is going to usher in a new era of understanding and tolerance amongst us.

The era of having so many “isms” that divide the World and put everyone at each others throats has to be brought to an end before all the animosities, hatred, and killings that have been going on for the past few decades lead to having yet another World War.

As far as finding common grounds amongst us perhaps we can start by agreeing that we need to use all our abilities and technologies (such as Ai and automation) to end all the pain and suffering that has gripped Humanity and to reverse all the damage that has been done to our Home Planet and that we need to make sure that everyone is encouraged and helped to be able to live a decent and righteous life that is free from abuse, discrimination, and hatred.

(I don't want this to turn into a political thread, just wanted to point out how inadequate all the different "isms" around the World have been in dealing with this Pandemic.)

IMO

Last edited:
•••
Some things have to be worked out through trial and error in the next few weeks as far as the few people who have had adverse reactions to the vaccines, but overall I personally believe that it's better to get the vaccine and take our chances with some possible side effects than comming up with a severe case of Covid that might be fatal specially for those who are somehow more at risk due to thier age or any special medical conditions that they might have.

The important thing is to have all the facts so that people can make an informed decision as to if they feel they are better off getting the vaccine now or if they should perhaps wait till later until they are more comfortable with it. Each person has to make a peronal choice depending on their overall susceptibility and vulnerability to the virus.

IMO

At this point vaccines seem like gamble. There might be unknown side effects and those side effects might be permanent. I don't think vaccines are well tested. Because there is not enough time for trial and error.

Also some vaccines require special storing conditions. Some vaccines may not be effective for this reason, while their side effects might remain effective. It may be turn into a gamble that is impossible to win.

Last edited:
•••
Most Realistic View Yet of COVID-19 Coronavirus Spike’s Protein Structure

Detailed-Coronavirus-Spike.gif

" This rotating image shows the detailed structure of a “spike” from a coronavirus that causes cold symptoms – a milder relative of the virus that causes COVID-19. Spikes bind to receptors on the cells of their victims to start infections. They consist of three protein molecules, shown in blue, green and orange, studded with sugar molecules (yellow) that play an important role in the virus’s life cycle and in its ability to evade the immune system. Scientists at SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory and Stanford University made the image with a new method that shows spikes in their natural state, yielding quicker and more realistic snapshots of the infection apparatus. Credit: K. Zhang et al., Quarterly Reviews of Biophysics Discovery, 2020 "

From SciTechDaily.com

https://scitechdaily.com/most-realistic-view-yet-of-covid-19-coronavirus-spikes-protein-structure/

Last edited:
•••
Just go to the CDC website and look at the #s. (https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#demographics)

Maybe you could do a search of historical Flu (common flu) statistics & see how "dangerous" the common flu is as well?

If you really start poking around the CDC you will find that 60K people die every year from falling off ladders (US alone, must be hundreds of thousands worldwide)- and another 90K die from accidental poisoning (again US only) ++++ many many others. These are all just statistics to insurance companies, tiny #s to them.

But I'm not a Dr. just try to read published information from medical authorities & see if it aligns with the News?

The link above will get you to this chart and more. be safe all.

upload_2020-12-22_9-50-51.png

Last edited:
•••
Just realized, keeping these 2 charts together (as on the CDC site) will help better see the stats:

Look at where most of the "new cases" are compared to the mortality - visual compares are usually helpful to me, so wanted to pass along.

upload_2020-12-22_10-6-5.png

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back