IT.COM

poll Would you rather pick a mediocre .com or top-tier keyword cctld domain for a startup?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

What is better?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • bet.ws (a premium word in a rare cctld)

votes
    38.7%
  • bitcoinbettingsite.com (a word combination in .com)

votes
    12.9%
  • bitzillion.com (a madeup word in .com)

votes
    48.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Jebaited

Established Member
Impact
Currently I'm planning to develop a small bitcoin-based service and, as always at the very beginning, struggling with the name. Of course, I'm not going to buy a fancy .com for its purpose, so it must be a handreg. Just a month ago I wouldn't even be considering cctlds, but now, when I got familiar with domaining, I'm no longer so sure.

What would you pick and what are your thoughts about that?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would NEVER provide credit card info or bank account info or transfer Paypal funds to a .WS site.

If you are serious about your business, consider the domain as an investment in your business. It does not have to cost you $50k.

Actually Bitzillion.com is a decent choice - short, brandable .COM

•••
Regarding bc.bet:
Creation Date: 2016-03-06T05:23:13Z

And bt.bet costs 3000$ a year :xf.rolleyes:

However, bet.mc, which is also available, costs only 36€ a year. And I'd say BET.MC is an awesome brand.
godaddy tricked me again !

•••
Currently I'm planning to develop a small bitcoin-based service and, as always at the very beginning, struggling with the name. Of course, I'm not going to buy a fancy .com for its purpose, so it must be a handreg. Just a month ago I wouldn't even be considering cctlds, but now, when I got familiar with domaining, I'm no longer so sure.

betpizza.com short neat easy to remember and a .com

•••
Does you idea have anything to do Bitcoins and IOT technology?

if so, I might be willing to sponsor a good btc and iot related domain to your project

•••

bet.digital $109 available to hand reg at time of this post

•••
Does you idea have anything to do Bitcoins and IOT technology?

if so, I might be willing to sponsor a good btc and iot related domain to your project
IoT means Internet of Things, my project has nothing to do with it.
Yes, I'm familiar with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, but, sorry, I don't need any sponsorship. The project is quite small, I'm even thinking of shifting to Ethereum and making it a smart contract. That way people won't have to trust me, and I could release myself from any possible accusations. Good thing I didn't rush with the name.

•••
IoT means Internet of Things, my project has nothing to do with it.
Yes, I'm familiar with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, but, sorry, I don't need any sponsorship. The project is quite small, I'm even thinking of shifting to Ethereum and making it a smart contract. That way people won't have to trust me, and I could release myself from any possible accusations. Good thing I didn't rush with the name.

Okay, you're welcome.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back