Dynadot

Would you post your dev. mini-site(s) please?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Like many other Npers, I am looking towards developing some of my better domains, rather than leaving them in declining PPC. I would really appreciate seeing some examples of 3-5 page mini-sites with Adsense, Adbrite etc that Npers have developed for their domains.

I'm not asking for postings of Whypark, Imodo etc mini-sites, as these types of sites are covered elsewhere in other threads. I'm hoping to see some (inspirational..) examples of mini-sites developed from scratch or using available templates. If you'd like to showcase or share, I hope you post some links to your sites. Thanks in advance.

Mod Edit: No more than five live links per post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
nice looking site snoopinc

Cheers
Corey

•••
GF said:
Just got this one up and running... Still can add much more. :D

http://www.BZLW.com

It's a site on Business Law
gf
Great look on this one. I see this is a joomlashack template. They have some nice ones. What was the name of this one? Thanks.

•••
coreyg said:
nice looking site snoopinc

Cheers
Corey

Thanks Corey.

•••
bartolomo said:
gf
Great look on this one. I see this is a joomlashack template. They have some nice ones. What was the name of this one? Thanks.
That is their Jamba template

•••
•••
larryharlow said:
I would suggest making the width dynamic or fixing the width to fit 1024 width. As a personal tasts thing, the bright red background makes me want to 'disperse and vacate' -- quick, click that back button.

•••
larryharlow said:
Just like Harkster said, that red background makes people run really fast, maybe even break Usain Bolt's 100 metre record. Get rid of it as soon as you possibly can! :|

•••
larryharlow said:
Yes Lose the RED and structure the page.
and add the following
1/ Contact Details
2/ Privacy Policy
3/ MORE Relevant CONTENT

Exactly what is a MINISITE?

A minisite is NOT just a page with 3 Adsense ADS and a RSS FEED
That is called a "Made for Adsense" or MFA page, which is specifically prohibited in the Google Adsense TOS.

An example of a GOOGLE adsense Compliant Minisite
http://LowestStudentLoanConsolidation.com

Last edited:
•••
GILSAN said:
Just like Harkster said, that red background makes people run really fast, maybe even break Usain Bolt's 100 metre record. Get rid of it as soon as you possibly can! :|

:lol: Very good. And very good advice. The red is um, very bright.

•••
Just completed 5 minutes ago www.RookwoodInfo.com - content is likely from a circa 1900-01 booklet.

Gotta do some contact/privacy stuff this week. Think I will do a blanket document along the lines of what REIT does.

A real pain in the backside.

•••
How many of you are running more than 50 mini-sites at the current time?

•••
Barefoot,
With the high cost of Joomula templates how you make out at 75 bucks a pop?

•••
harkster said:
Barefoot,
With the high cost of Joomla templates how you make out at 75 bucks a pop?

Easy
I have the YOOtheme Platinum License (239Euros) which allows the use on unlimited sites including clients sites.

$75 is my one-off price for a basic style site.
I do Bulk Rates for cheaper.
Plus I offer A Base Joomla Site (12 mths Cpanel Hosting with FTP/Cpanel access ,Joomla! installed, adsense ads, privacy policy , Template installed , Just NO CONTENT) cheap which is ideal for those people who can do their own content , but need joomla / template / hosting

Plus one thing else , I DO all my minisites In-house (No Outsourcing at all)

Last edited:
•••
Barefoottech said:
Easy
I have the YOOtheme Platinum License (239Euros) which allows the use on unlimited sites including clients sites.

$75 is my one-off price for a basic style site.
I do Bulk Rates for cheaper.
Plus I offer A Base Joomla Site (12 mths Cpanel Hosting with FTP/Cpanel access ,Joomla! installed, adsense ads, privacy policy , Template installed , Just NO CONTENT) cheap which is ideal for those people who can do their own content , but need joomla / template / hosting

Plus one thing else , I DO all my minisites In-house (No Outsourcing at all)
Cool. The price of templates and horrid (to me) learning curve sent me to Drupal. Not all the bells and whistles but learning I found a snap. Shortage of templates but that is slowly changing.

I can see on volume the bulk license would work but was tough on shoestring and only needing a few.

I am at this in an attempt to build an income stream rather than build and sell.

Oh yes, the scooters site is extremely cool.

•••
Yes, I am one of Barefoottech's very happy customers....

www.fusionexplorers.com was an existing site in which I changed direction and have added content & scripts to

www.credit-card-counselling.com an existing site in which I added extra content

some examples of MT sites (empty sites) that he has set up for me and which I add content are

www.20001.info
www.ddcam.com
www.credit-score.in
www.insurancesearch.in
www.sneez.in

The very latest www.lreed.com MT site

I highly recommend Barefoottech for many reasons...to name a few... his professionalism and guidance.

Cheers
Corey

Last edited:
•••
Here's an interesting one. It's not mine, found it while looking for something. The content is automated but the design reminds me of something :) topexerciseballs . com

Last edited:
•••
I have one site specifically targeted for one affiliate product:
http://weightlossreviewed.com/
put up a mini site and haven't changed it in a while, though getting some small SE traffic...

•••
The lou reed site is looking good.

•••
•••
•••
namenut said:
Nice job. I especially like the headers.

namenut

Thanks namenut.

I don't mind to spend some time around my websites.
I always try to make a good job to have something nice around de design.

Today my challenge it's to develop more 3 websites... in 5 hours :)
Not hard to do with some wordpress experience like i have :)

•••
•••
GILSAN said:
Very nice. I also like your headers and the type of fonts you use. :tu: Are you using Photoshop?

I'm using Fireworks :)

I also have lot's of fonts intalled... i made a big research for web 2.0 rounded fonts :)

•••
nunki said:
The lou reed site is looking good.

Thanx Nunki

Cheers
Corey

•••
pubsit1000 said:
Here's an interesting one. It's not mine, found it while looking for something. The content is automated but the design reminds me of something :) topexerciseballs . com
That has a PR4 - go figure.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back