NameSilo

Would you post your dev. mini-site(s) please?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Like many other Npers, I am looking towards developing some of my better domains, rather than leaving them in declining PPC. I would really appreciate seeing some examples of 3-5 page mini-sites with Adsense, Adbrite etc that Npers have developed for their domains.

I'm not asking for postings of Whypark, Imodo etc mini-sites, as these types of sites are covered elsewhere in other threads. I'm hoping to see some (inspirational..) examples of mini-sites developed from scratch or using available templates. If you'd like to showcase or share, I hope you post some links to your sites. Thanks in advance.

Mod Edit: No more than five live links per post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
http://prophet.es

Till I figure out what to do with it. :)

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Well, the page looks good but the content really can be improved!

Yes you are so right. Thank you.

•••
I purchased webhostadviser.com yesterday and developed into a review site.

I did try to read a review and got a form to fill out , i didn't like that , i was wondering where the reviews actually come from but never got that far > i think if the side bar could end up next to the boxes it would look better, could be a good site i think

•••
Just a got auto video site up and running, Weight Loss Diets purchased a plugin called phpmyvideoblog.com for just over $20, not a fortune to try something considering i already had the spare hosting available

•••
These are some brilliant sites...

•••
•••
And it is getting easier by the day

Today i was able to get Market Speculation up and running

This one looks really good. Can you not change the main background colour to something lighter?

How are you going to monetise it?

•••
This one looks really good. Can you not change the main background colour to something lighter?

How are you going to monetise it?

The theme is what it is , i have no control, the hopeful income comes via the google adsense, keeping mind it would never receive any type in traffic so it is best to be set up like, because it is a wordpress site i can add other content/income streams to the pages , perhaps some ebook for a start

thanks for sharing your views

Just added .....ebook page and domain sales page and privacy page

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Also adding Electric Guitars however it may need to build up some videos over night .....wait and see i guess, once again no good for parking and hoping for adsense and ebook revenue

Last edited:
•••
My latest is 3D Television

strangley some of the text overlaps the sidebar ....... to fix it is on the list

•••
•••
•••
What sort of traffic have you been getting on dieters.tv & speculate.tv?

They are only two - three days old so very little, i think when i write some text on the pages it will help, maybe only ten visits a day, but each day more and more gets indexed so not too worried as i would prefer to do this than just park them

•••
They are only two - three days old so very little, i think when i write some text on the pages it will help, maybe only ten visits a day, but each day more and more gets indexed so not too worried as i would prefer to do this than just park them

I've noticed Dieters.tv is well indexed by G. Are you running Google Analytics on them?

If you don't mind I will keep asking you about the traffic on those 2 a bit later down the road so we can establish if that plug-in that you're using is working?

Thanks for sharing the info.

•••
I've noticed Dieters.tv is well indexed by G. Are you running Google Analytics on them?

If you don't mind I will keep asking you about the traffic on those 2 a bit later down the road so we can establish if that plug-in that you're using is working?

Thanks for sharing the info.

Thats fine, i haven't even looked at google yet, yes all sites start with google analytics, sitemap and all in one seo pack and are added to webmaster tools, the sites are verified by the analytics and seem to get picked up by google quite fast, google wordpress firewall 2 is also used on every site plus a sitemap plugin, i need to look into a facebook like button in the near future

•••
•••
•••
•••
Not Sure...

is words like england, uk and britian in the meta description ... also using these words in the text should help ...... i think ?

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

latest is Hollywood Gossip

I cant see the google ads .....can you ?

love to know thanks

•••
Last edited:
•••
Downloadapps.me has got lots of pages indexed. Any idea how many visitors it's getting?
How will you make money from it?

I get 4% from sales. :laugh:

•••
•••
Ok here's another example ........... Software Applications

It looks good and it's amazing that it's been well indexed with G in less than 24 hours - well done - I take it that you've used the same plug-in as Speculate.tv & Dieters.tv? (That software would be perfect if it allowed the background colours to be changed).

Just one question if you don't mind?

Do you not wait to see if your existing sites can become profitable before you start another set of sites?

•••
Do you not wait to see if your existing sites can become profitable before you start another set of sites?
Great question...I understant the "cookie cutter template" approach but seems that there a new site posted here every few hours?

•••
These sites are not going to do anything parked ......so this is other option , yes a busy week, i have been waitng a while to find a suitable plugin for video which i found last week ......phpmyvideoblog/com.

I paid for the plugin so i might as well use it i guess, soon i will revert back to writing original content for these sites .. it's all good at my end

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

These sites are not going to do anything parked ......so this is other option , yes a busy week, i have been waitng a while to find a suitable plugin for video which i found last week ......phpmyvideoblog/com.

I paid for the plugin so i might as well use it i guess, soon i will revert back to writing original content for these sites .. it's all good at my end

I think supplying a sitemap at google webmaster tools is what does it, plus the all in one seo pack plugin.

It's not all pump and dump , in the development forum i have asked about a suitable language plugin for todays site 888cntv.com which wa purchased last night and developed today

A few intersting ideas were put forth

templates come from ......http://genericwpthemes.com/index.php?cat=2

last year i lost ten sites after being hacked ......making up for lost time

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hey Pichichi..checked out your site
Hoteles en Vielha...like the look/layout. Taking it that your site is a hotel, maybe add a "Google translator" (Translate this page). For non Spanish visitors...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back