Dynadot

question Would you buy a domain that the seller has instant income generation idea for it?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
I came across a website called Dating****Factory.com after checking out a domain Su**Gar**Da*ddyBaby.com

This "Sugar" website seems to be powered by Dating **** Factory.

Would anyone here buy a domain because the seller gave him or her the idea to go to Dating *****factory to sign up after buying the domain and then turning it into an income generator?

I'm asking because I have a similar domain and I figured if you gave the potential buyer the "concept" for the domain and the company to use to create it. Then why wouldn't the buyer pony up the cash? (Within reason of course like say $100-$250?

Anyone ever sell a domain by convincing the buyer that soon as they buy the domain they can sign up with some company affiliate program and generate an income immediately?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Probably because if it were so easy, the owner of the domain would (and should, in my opinion) have already done it. If you believe that you can make said money from the domain so easily, then you should create value for yourself and others by doing it. A domain is worth more if it's generating income, just having an idea for something isn't enough unless it's undoubtedly a premium name. Anyone can come up with an idea for a domain.

imho...

•••
Back