Dynadot

Worldbizdomains.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Anyone ever do business with them?

Their site seems to have the fewest features I've seen. Their gold pricing isn't bad.. I picked up a few names from there and am trying to decide whether to keep them there or transfer them out.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good question, I started using it a week ago. Any opinions?

•••
Hi, i have been using worldbizdomains for about 2 yrs now.
Only and big negative thing is that you can only edit dns servers thats it.
Theres not even forwarding option.
But for parked domains and if you dont need extra features its ok and works like a charm.

•••
•••
I remembered their prices being cheaper than GoDaddy but that seems like it is no longer the case. Why would you use them over GoDaddy?

•••
Hi

I remembered their prices being cheaper than GoDaddy but that seems like it is no longer the case. Why would you use them over GoDaddy?

My case was that i won few cheap domain auctions on
ebay and seller had those domains on wbd, so i greated an account
to get free push. Since i have indeed transferred some to godaddy, but still have few on wbd. Of course godaddy is way better than wbd.

•••
Haha I won bid on ebay too and I transfered the names out to Godaddy or Namecheap.

I like the prices and interface but its not for advance users.

I tought the ebay seller was using WBD because it was his own website.. But Im wrong?

All his domain is reg theres so..

Anyway They are good if you only need to change dns. (no advance dns)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back