IT.COM

domain Wonkz.com | Yesterfest.com | Levitaste.com Appraisal?

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Campbell

DomainDabblerEstablished Member
Impact
Hello,

I would like to know what any of these domains are worth and/or resale value...But especially the first three:

Wonkz.com

Yesterfest.com

Levitaste.com

HappyHalo.com

FarmFavorite.com

RetroBots.com

Baloop.com

BizCandy.com

LawnGeek.com

Thank you I will be putting some of these up for sale here soon!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Combining the words Levitate & Taste. Levitaste is an English portmanteau (The creation of a new expression by blending two individual terms.)

Levitaste: a common word in Spanish meaning: You Levitated. In Portuguese: Levitated. It's also fairly well known in other related languages.

I just got an appraisal from Brand Bucket on 2 of these - i just wanted to see if anyone could confirm the general market value...just to see if they are in the same ballpark.

After I get a few guesstimations I will post the Brand Bucket numbers.

Further,

I will be selling some of these and others here soon:

Happy Halo.com

BizCandy.com

LawnGeek.com

RetroBots.com

HoneyHomes.com

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
Wonkz, LawnGeek, and RetroBots are ok.
Wonkz is something I'd hand register and put on ebay for 100. If I owned LawnGeek I'd price it around 750-1250 on sedo or afternic as it has commercial value. A look on NameBio shows most Geek domains remain in the $xxx sale range though. RetroBots probably value it at 350-750 as it looks to have hobbyist value. The others are pretty subjective and I wouldn't hand reg them if they were available.

Last edited:
•••
Thank you for the insight!

LawnGirl.com sold for $2,400. I think we will get a bit more for LawnGeek.com

Brand Bucket approved:

Wonkz.com $1,595.
Yesterfest.com $2,495.

They rejected the others.

I'm amazed how people here are buying and selling names for 10-20 bucks each. Further, the type of domains that are valued here are far different than what I value as a good domain.

In short, I like brandable names.

Especially since Google started enforcing the EMD algorithm. It diminished the value of keyword domains..like city/industry names for example. In turn I believe brandable domains are increasing in value.

We're going to be adding logo's and sites with our domains and selling to start ups and entrepreneurs for a decent fee...roughly $300-450. for domain, logo and site. And 2k avg. for our top domain/brands.

I'm just really surprised that eveyone here is selling domains without even minimal development.
But I guess that's what I would do as well..if I had a huge portfolio. It would take a lot more time.

I will be an active buyer on this site soon - You guys are awesome!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back