IT.COM

domain Wonkz.com | Yesterfest.com | Levitaste.com Appraisal?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Campbell

DomainDabblerEstablished Member
Impact
Hello,

I would like to know what any of these domains are worth and/or resale value...But especially the first three:

Wonkz.com

Yesterfest.com

Levitaste.com

HappyHalo.com

FarmFavorite.com

RetroBots.com

Baloop.com

BizCandy.com

LawnGeek.com

Thank you I will be putting some of these up for sale here soon!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wonkz, LawnGeek, and RetroBots are ok.
Wonkz is something I'd hand register and put on ebay for 100. If I owned LawnGeek I'd price it around 750-1250 on sedo or afternic as it has commercial value. A look on NameBio shows most Geek domains remain in the $xxx sale range though. RetroBots probably value it at 350-750 as it looks to have hobbyist value. The others are pretty subjective and I wouldn't hand reg them if they were available.

Last edited:
•••
Combining the words Levitate & Taste. Levitaste is an English portmanteau (The creation of a new expression by blending two individual terms.)

Levitaste: a common word in Spanish meaning: You Levitated. In Portuguese: Levitated. It's also fairly well known in other related languages.

I just got an appraisal from Brand Bucket on 2 of these - i just wanted to see if anyone could confirm the general market value...just to see if they are in the same ballpark.

After I get a few guesstimations I will post the Brand Bucket numbers.

Further,

I will be selling some of these and others here soon:

Happy Halo.com

BizCandy.com

LawnGeek.com

RetroBots.com

HoneyHomes.com

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
Thank you for the insight!

LawnGirl.com sold for $2,400. I think we will get a bit more for LawnGeek.com

Brand Bucket approved:

Wonkz.com $1,595.
Yesterfest.com $2,495.

They rejected the others.

I'm amazed how people here are buying and selling names for 10-20 bucks each. Further, the type of domains that are valued here are far different than what I value as a good domain.

In short, I like brandable names.

Especially since Google started enforcing the EMD algorithm. It diminished the value of keyword domains..like city/industry names for example. In turn I believe brandable domains are increasing in value.

We're going to be adding logo's and sites with our domains and selling to start ups and entrepreneurs for a decent fee...roughly $300-450. for domain, logo and site. And 2k avg. for our top domain/brands.

I'm just really surprised that eveyone here is selling domains without even minimal development.
But I guess that's what I would do as well..if I had a huge portfolio. It would take a lot more time.

I will be an active buyer on this site soon - You guys are awesome!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back