IT.COM

.win registration seems to take off

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

heartland

Established Member
Impact
Among the new gTLDs, .win is ranking on the 8th spot, but the past week registration average is over 7000, the quickest among all gTLDs. Yesterday, the number is over 9000.

.Win is a good name for sports and others. I do see quite some potentials. What is your opinion? Do you think how popular it will become?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Or, will .win come out on .top?

I think no - but if, than only for a (relative) short while - I am convinced, that .top 'will win at the end'.
That's why I have registered topwill.win haha ;)

•••
.top and .win both have good potential, and their own niche market. .top meaning top of the line for many products etc, .win for the best in gaming, sports, etc.

so i have sports related domains with .win, but specific products with .top.

•••
Namestats Feb. 19, 2016

.TLD
Domains + Today
1 .xyz 2,475,107 4,009
2 .top 1,536,545 7,980
3 .win 724,749 23,268
4 .club 698,756 248

After 2 months, .win climbed up to the 3rd spot, only after .xyz and .top, which is remarkable considering it is generally available since August 2015.

Have anybody been following with .win? Any 4 CHIP domains left?

•••
Among the new gTLDs, .win is ranking on the 8th spot, but the past week registration average is over 7000, the quickest among all gTLDs. Yesterday, the number is over 9000.

.Win is a good name for sports and others. I do see quite some potentials. What is your opinion? Do you think how popular it will become?
It's certainly a sld that brings about inspiration and position emotion, but I don't think it has the punch that I would be looking for if I were to market a domain.

•••
.win is a smart TLD
That's why I registered
winwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwin.win
wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin.win
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.win

All are 63.DOMAINS

•••
.WIN: Days Available 353

Total Domains: 974,439
China: 883,655 = 90.8 %
United States: 51,695 = 5.3 %

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back