IT.COM

debate Will .xyz flourish in 2019?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Laguna

Top Member
Impact
What are your thoughts on .xyz in the coming year or two ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sad bro, xynames is a pro in less than 2 years, you won't be here in 2 years like you mentioned in another sad thread about having no sales.
Kate always gives solid advice, she has helped me discard pigeon shit names and doesnt even know it.
Feels so good to drop garbage.
Kenny stated we try and keep this business clean when you were making queries about your tm name cbdtwitter.com

Your 3 word performance name is to long, I can come up with 100 variations depending on criteria.

Words of wisdom
The Great Gratz said, "Never cross the street unless there is a reason to do so." Hmmm. What exactly does that mean? Well for one, it said not to waste my time with those that want to waste my time
http://www.ricksblog.com/2018/12/are-you-mentally-lazy/#.XC0S81VKjIU

•••
I'm sure the .xyz extension in the future can grow because of many end users.
I am currently developing the www.cargo.xyz website

best regards

•••

best regards

I agree and nice looking site; great to see that it is mobile friendly! Gives my inspiration to maybe develop Dine (xyz).

•••
Absolutely, because the posts are over thought out and the end result is paragraphs of nonsense rather than common sense.

Think .xyz is a good extension? Good luck in your next career!

Again, it is your freedom to think all are nonsense. But only smart people can find the values of my paragraphs.

As said many times before, your opinions are pointless and nonsense without any objective evidence. People with common sense do not trust you at all.

Good luck in your life!

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
This extension has been a close friend of .info and .biz, still I feel in 2019 this extension will see rise in sales volume. Not significant enough, but something better for sure. In the last quarter of 2018 .xyz names have done comparatively better with many sales happening at Undeveloped (inbound, most probably). Check it out here: https://namebio.com/?s==MzM0QDM5kTM

•••
•••
•••
Some guy is selling them for 10$ each here, he would take 2
This extension is doa, we killed it before normal people even knew what it was. Registry killed it too.
Spammers killed it. Having it's email blacklisted didn't help. I guess you don't value time, and those dollars you could feed a homeless person, not some registry.
Go out into the street and find some real life business using this extension, come back and post when you do
Well said.

•••
I've talked to a lot of end users about xyz.
Current perception is that it gives very lethargic brand image. Nothing can be known about a company with a .xyz extention by the name itself.

This is just current perception. Probably it may flourish

If xyz can change that

•••
99c with $50 renewal I think the best keywords with be renewed and the rest will drop like flies. Plenty of gtlds that can spell two words together. Xyz renewals will certainly bring some life to some dot net and dot org in coming years I feel a dot tv repeat. Low prices got the initial sales but high renewals saw a demise at least dot tv made more sense as an extension. Entertainment.tv will have more searches than entertainment.xyz Entertainment.live is way better. Nothing sounds good dot xyz. I still feel strong keywords will keep it alive but not much benefit other than short. The next 3L extension at 99c will do the same. After i searched Top 20 keywords along with abc and xyz I felt I had missed out on any good return.

Last edited:
•••
According to DNJournal - Non .Com gTLD Year-to-Date Top 100:

NUMBER OF .XYZ SALES

2015: 1 (in top 100)
2016: 21 (in top 100)
2017: 0 (in top 100)
2018: 1 (in top 100)

So it’s obvious that.xyz flourished for just one year. I don’t know if it will make a comeback in 2018, but I doubt that.

•••
This guy isn't listening though, he's just talking, still waiting for someone to tell him that he's not naked, when in fact he isn't wearing any clothes at all.

I didn't get why you quoted my post from another thread. Did you quoted me as my post is relevant? I am asking just for curiosity..
I couldn't read this thread from the beginning to the end. Because I don't have much free time nowadays and am no longer frequent of this forum as much as before. I will read your answer to my question next time I login to NP forum. Thanks in advance.

•••
According to DNJournal - Non .Com gTLD Year-to-Date Top 100:

NUMBER OF .XYZ SALES

2015: 1 (in top 100)
2016: 21 (in top 100)
2017: 0 (in top 100)
2018: 1 (in top 100)

So it’s obvious that.xyz flourished for just one year. I don’t know if it will make a comeback in 2018, but I doubt that.
Didn't realize .XYZ did so well in 2016! I guess if you can find a good one for a buck..worth a gamble for a year!

•••
•••
well, the registrar of .xyz should be, but its up to individual websites to accomplish this not .xyz, they are just there for our buying convenience.

•••

best regards
I have been saying this since the very beginning. The .xyz TLD is here to stay because it has actual end-users on it.

•••
I thought about it for somedays and am sorry to say it once again that .xyz won't flourish (n)

•••
cargo.xyz is an awesome name.

•••
•••
•••
HempCity /xyz

HempHeaven /xyz

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back