IT.COM

WhyPark

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
We lost our popular discussion thread about WhyPark. It was deleted by forum software when the thread starter's account was deleted (at his request). Sorry about that everyone.

This is a new thread being established to talk about WhyPark.

RJ

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Whypark.com is good?

Hello,
I need a feedback, How is it? what you thing about whypark.com, is paying good, how about all over? Plz share your view...

Thank you

•••
I just logged in to my Whpark account after many months of not bothering. I was curious to see if any money had accumulated in my account ! I checked for the past 6 months - I had 600 visitors overall to my various 'sites' and not a single click ! Lol - so it's goodbye to Whypark from me. A very good name if you ask me - 'Why Park' ?

•••
you are right on !

i have for several years ( yes years - not months ) over 5000 domain there :

next to no revenue ( for all 5000 domains maybe on a fantatic day almost $ 10 all together - this is correct !! not even $ 10 for ALL together )
it was promissec that the apps on the domains will pay - and that it would clearly be shown when an app pays - well a big fat zero on that idea - no telling if and when actually an app pays ( or at least paid to the domainer )

traffic has increase by a fraction of a % on a very few domains - almost none !! - most did not have any increase at all .

very limited selection of pictures - half of the stuff does not even work - like broken pictures ( look at small kitchen appliances just as an example but there are many other pictures missing or not loading )

the whypark for sale dmoain form pages are indexed evenso your domain is set to your own contact / for sale form ( that really stinks !! )

most names don't even show relevant articles or links unless you CONSTANTLY AGAIN and AGAIN check and make sure there are still showing - every second or 3rd domain i check does not even show the relevent links or one single article.

there is a section where yuo can indivcate if you want the whypark staff to optimize - you click it - but nothing ever gets optimized - no one EVER checks any of the names ( you can check that if the "last updated on" date never changes on the domain.

you are asking : why are you still there if it is so bad - well give me a better option and i do it ( remember 5000 domains ! )

•••
you are right on !

i have for several years ( yes years - not months ) over 5000 domain there :

next to no revenue ( for all 5000 domains maybe on a fantatic day almost $ 10 all together - this is correct !! not even $ 10 for ALL together )

So what are you waiting for? Move half to Bodis and the other half to voodoo and see which perform best. You have nothing to lose by the sounds of it.

•••
So what are you waiting for? Move half to Bodis and the other half to voodoo and see which perform best. You have nothing to lose by the sounds of it.

i guess you don't know what whypark is for :

it is to build traffic and develop domains .

why would i want to move these domains to a parking company - they do not have traffic - otherwise i would not put them to whypark at the first place .

you most likely don't know but 95 % of all domains online do not have any traffic

and those people who tell you they registered all their domains in the past few months and now they are getting rich from parking - they are most likely lying or get the traffic from an illegal source !

that that is fact !

so if you have domains the don't have traffic you don't make any money - ergo , you put them to a place that promisses you that it will be getting traffic - this is what whypark does ( or promisses ) but it is not true .

btw : yesterday revenue was less than 4 dollars for all domains - so before you choose this service - make sure your domain has no traffic as this system does not work !

•••
i guess you don't know what whypark is for :

it is to build traffic and develop domains .

why would i want to move these domains to a parking company - they do not have traffic - otherwise i would not put them to whypark at the first place .

So if you put them with whypark to build traffic etc why are you complaining about lack of earnings?

you most likely don't know but 95 % of all domains online do not have any traffic

No, you're wrong I certainly do know because I own some of the domains which get little traffic :)

so if you have domains the don't have traffic you don't make any money - ergo

No, I don't agree with this at all for the simple reason that at a place like "Voodoo" you could get a single visitor who would generate 3 or 4 clicks and he or she happens not to be a friend of your cousin's either :)

Last edited:
•••
I heard news about whypark.com.they said is pretty good for parking,but when I read above post,maybe not like what I am expecting!anyone has different ideas ,please share with us!
thanks

•••
Parking

One parking Co. is no different from the next Imo.

I have had 300-400 DNs with whypark and sedo They Do Not Make Money at either,

The best way is solid Development and submission,back-links etc. The only thing I have learned from all this is "Parking" and "Development Parking" are not worth the Trouble .
I have sold off and given away at a loss the bulk of my traffic Domains and when the rest are gone I will only have my interests and the Domains I know are desireable.

Parking Domains for revenue and Whypark are losing propositions In My Opinion

•••
Why park Now Domain Apps?

edited

Last edited:
•••
WhyPark is now merged into DomainApps

I had been wondering why I was seeing a domainapps page among bookmarked (many) parking sites and eventually tracked it down to the move by WhyPark.com to DomainApps.com.

Dont ever appeared to have had any email advice that this was happening from WhyPark but found one from DomainApps today from a couple of weeks ago. Just another unknown email amid a myriad of unknowns in the spam box.

Logged in ok to DomainApps with the old WhyPark credentials and appears to have moved the WhyPark data ok.

Some issues I noticed:
1. setup websites as content as opposed to parking, which initially looks like non-monetization (a content site) v monetization (a parking page). There are probably ways of monetizing the content sites. Haven't visited that as yet.
2. The keywords (well mine anyway) appear to have come across as a single line and not a keyword per line as required. Was easy enough for me to fix as not very many domains, but I pity anyone with hundreds if this happens across the board.
3. Appears Parked.com has done the same thing i.e. moved, moving to DomainApps, but the merge at login (DomainApps) hasnt worked for me, so the few domains and earnings I have at Parked.com appear to be in limbo at the moment, but thats a different story.

Changed the nameservers from WhyPark to DomainApps and appears good to go.

Good luck all...

•••
I have had my domains there for just over a year.. Revenue is up ,For now . We will see

•••
as i am new in why park but i got 1 payment from then as i park only 4 domains. i joined why park on 9/01/2012 and got 31 in my paypal on 22/01/2012, now i had 34 $ and will get paid on 7 of this month, why park is merge with domain apps and parked.. so they rocks....

•••
is whypark also closing down ?

no revenue posted for feb 07 2012 - no notification - nothing - this realy stinks - not a way to do business !!

•••
08 2012 revenue is up :) why park is good for me :)

•••
Time to change this thread to the DomainApps

They dont go by WhyPark anymore

•••
Is there a Domainapps thread started anywere yet? I searched the web but can't find anything official :(

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

I bought a domain called HotelInCanada.info, submitted it into google webmaster tools and had 21 pages indexed within 3 or 4 days. :) even had 2 visits the same day they got indexed.

•••
Is there a Domainapps thread started anywere yet? I searched the web but can't find anything official :(

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

I bought a domain called HotelInCanada.info, submitted it into google webmaster tools and had 21 pages indexed within 3 or 4 days. :) even had 2 visits the same day they got indexed.

Just started one here: http://www.namepros.com/parking-and-traffic-monetization/757660-domain-apps.html#post4318335
Let's get some feedback on Craig's Domain Apps :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back