IT.COM

question Who’s had success selling on Dropcatch.com?

NameSilo
Watch

ShowMeDomains

Cancer Survivor, domain and crypto enthusiastsTop Member
Impact
I listed a handful last night, process was very smooth and simple. I like having the option of a 3,7, or 14 day auction and not having to spend time to optimize the sales lander.
Obviously there’s a lot of domains on there so the better domains will be found, true anywhere though, but some of the sales on there are crazy.
Would love to have people share their domain names they sold and price.

Cheers!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great question! Considering how much their drops go for.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
I have read to "not get too excited" when listing on Dropcatch because private sellers don't get the same sold prices as the actual dropcatch caught domains that have more than one order for dropcatch on them. I thought the same thing you did. but realized yea there is a huge difference between private seller and dropcaught domains.

•••
Good point ty.
Able to sell any there?

•••
Good point ty.
Able to sell any there?

no. I don't know how you did it but for me seems to be a manual process. plus it seems you have to be "chosen" to sell on there. it's not an automated process unless things have changed?

I got in contact with someone from there. a higher up person. embarrassed to say. I completely forgot to get back to him. been trying to email him but now no response at all. probably screwed myself over.

•••
Funny thing is I just logging in and went to the selling section and did what it said with unlocking the domains and Entering authorization code if it wasn’t one at Namebright and it took them.

None the ones I listed are about to “drop”.. anytime soon. Just a little experiment of mine.🧐

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back