IT.COM

question Who wants to thank Ali Zandi?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Did you benefit from Ali Zandi's 6n.com research back in June?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes, I did. I regged many.

• No, I missed the boat. I didn't believe in the niche back then.

• I still don't believe in the niche.

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Results are only viewable after voting.

domainerfella

DN.DOMAINSTop Member
Impact
Hi guys

Ali Zandi was the first one who came up with the research of 6n.coms if you remember. He had a daily blog series back then and one day he posted about the possibility of 6n.coms. He had a list of 6n.coms which he thought was good and available to be registered. Within minutes of posting, they all got regged.

But people like me got the hint and went on regging other combinations and is benefiting now.

Ali Zandi is no more active here. On a side note, first 6n.com thread creator Shane Bellone has liquidized his investment.

This is my official note to say him Thank You for benefiting from his research! Thank you sir! Take a bow!

@Ali Zandi @Shane Bellone

BTW, please vote.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi guys

Ali Zandi was the first one who came up with the research of 6n.coms if you remember. He had a daily blog series back then and one day he posted about the possibility of 6n.coms. He had a list of 6n.coms which he thought was good and available to be registered. Within minutes of posting, they all got regged.

But people like me got the hint and went on regging other combinations and is benefiting now.

Ali Zandi is no more active here. On a side note, first 6n.com thread creator Shane Bellone has liquidized his investment.

This is my official note to say him Thank You for benefiting from his research! Thank you sir! Take a bow!

BTW, please vote.

My post came out May 11th and his post came out June 3rd.

I think you have this a little backwards.

Last edited:
•••
Hi guys

BTW, please vote.

And this is my official note to thank you as I have benefited from your research immensely! Thank you sir, Jijo Papachan aka
"The Father of 7Ns." :D

•••
My post came out May 27th and his post came out June 3rd.

On a side note, first 6n.com thread creator Shane Bellone has liquidized his investment.

•••
On a side note, first 6n.com thread creator Shane Bellone has liquidized his investment.

Thank you. That makes my heart all warm and fuzzy.

•••
Thank you. That makes my heart all warm and fuzzy.

Yes, sir. A very special thanks for your thread as well! Inspired from your thread, I registered these domain names and still having now :

382862.com
382896.com
382856.com
263828.com
563828.com
623828.com
382863.com
382860.com

:laugh:

•••
My post came out May 11th and his post came out June 3rd.

Oh Shane, your thread was before Ali's post?

•••
•••
•••
Yes due to that post I bought 4 of them, specific patterns at drop with pheenix (no competition).

Two I sold in a lot for $400, the other is an active auction right now at $300 (See sig).

One other one I keep FOREVER!

•••
Regardless of who said it first (which is childish), I do think @Ali Zandi is missed on this forum. Where did he go?

•••
I never spotted the thread but sharing info is always a nice gesture

•••
I never spotted the thread but sharing info is always a nice gesture
Were you on vacation during June first week? :?: It was viral here :P

•••
•••
•••
Not enough hours in the day sometimes

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back