Dynadot

Who should I park with?

Spaceship
Watch

Who should I park my 85 DNs with?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Sedo

votes
    22.1%
  • Namedrive

votes
    36.0%
  • Fabulous

votes
    15.1%
  • Other...

votes
    26.7%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

GreenGambler

I Collect SilverVIP Member
Impact
I have 85 DNs parked with Sedo.

They get about 500 unique views a month all together and I am only making like maybe .50/month in parking revenue. I do have all of my keywords and catagories set but it seems like it should be a bit more.

Do I need to switch to another parking company?
Who is better for my situation?

Sedo
Fabulous
NameDrive

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Fabulous

Well, just fabulous, my vote

•••
lostinspace said:
one vote for imonetize.com, they use all the parking services and have a pretty cool way of processing. i was using fabulous and ds, but these guys made me 3x's the rev the others were giving, and i didn't have to do any work. plus they offer some pretty cool services as well. just my opinion. take it or leave it.
Hi,

Any more update on your initial good experience with iMonetize?

Is the traffic steady, rising or tapering off? How about revenue-wise?

Have you tried TrafficClub? If so, how does it compare with iMonetize?

Any feedback from anyone else will also be much appreciated. Thanks.

P.S.: I recently tried another higly recommended parking service but the hype turned out to be quite disappointing.

•••
Snurf said:
You might want to try ActiveAudience.com , they have very nice parking pages with good PPC.

Entry to ActiveAudience and SedoPro is NOT automatic....

•••
I tried activeaudience, but I did not like it because they have bad support, and they have 2 click landers, not 1 click, which makes it extremely difficult to make alot of money since most people do not end up following through by clicking on not 1- but 2 links.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back