Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Veolus

Account Closed
Impact
Hey,

Who owns Namepros? Jeff? RJ? or armstrong?

Just interested.. i guess :hehe:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Im gonna make a wild guess and say RJ :)

•••
The site is held by my private corporation for the time being. I hope to move it to its own corporation later this year so we'll be able to share common stock with all staff.

•••
Sweet, RJ did you get my pm I know you were busy just waiting for your opinion on that name. Thank you

•••
•••
-RJ- said:
The site is held by my private corporation for the time being. I hope to move it to its own corporation later this year so we'll be able to share common stock with all staff.

Corporation???

What else is in your corporation?

•••
WebDesignTalk etc. i do believe ;)

•••
Soon we'll see Namepros Inc. in the whois? *giggles*

Flora.

•••
-RJ- said:

absolutely coolB-)

•••
Qwert said:
-RJ- said:

Corporation???

What else is in your corporation?

My business is incorporated, so the corporation technically owns everything work related, like websites I've developed, my software copyrights, trademarks, domain names, etc. I'm the primary employee, boardmember and shareholder of the corporation. It sounds fancier than it is, really. :)

MissFlora said:
Soon we'll see Namepros Inc. in the whois? *giggles*

Right! Does that have a good ring to it? :)

•••
Sure sounds good to me ron :D

•••
I don't know -RJ- , It's starting to sound to "Grown Up" ......... I don't wanna ever Grow up .... I'm a Domains-R-Us kid ....... :p

Sounds Cool ~

•••
:lol:

How about Domains-R-Us inc. then ?!? :D

•••
-RJ- said:

Are you going to sell stock in it someday :)

•••
Sorry - TM issues ............ :p ^^^

•••

On a more serios note, will you be a Ltd or PLC?

Or what?

•••
Sabre Hosting said:

On a more serios note, will you be a Ltd or PLC?

Or what?
Think youll find thats for UK businesses Tom... inc, corp etc in the US

•••
Oops!

My US business knowledge isnt exactly what you'd call, outstanding :'(

I learn new things every day! :lol:

•••
unbreakablemouse said:
Hey,

Who owns Namepros? Jeff? RJ? or armstrong?

Just interested.. i guess :hehe:
the members ;)

•••
RJ - like what you're doing with these forums ;) Nice place to advertise and just "hang out"

•••
Are you going to sell stock in it someday
Hurry, someone!
NameProsIPO.com is still avail.
:hehe:

•••
RJ - what state did you choose to become incorporated "in"???? Working on that right now - loooks like Nevada or Delaware are best from a legal perspective? Maybe?

•••
Incorporated my company as a S-Corp in California. There was no good reason for me to register in another state because I would still have to register in California as a foreign corporation for purposes of doing business and having an office here and issuing paychecks to employees.

NamePros Inc. I may incorporate in neighboring Nevada.

•••
Sounds amazing... so much more than just a forum, eh?

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back