IT.COM

Who is a better reseller hosting provider(s)?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
After reading that complaint post here from a Hostgator user, now really want to know:

Who is a better reseller hosting provider(s) that is more customer-friendly, more 'liberal', less fussy than Hostgator? (with similar price range)

Thanks a lot!

%%-

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Personally, I would stick with a host that doesn't oversell as much and is more focused on seeing you succeed. A host should help you succeed, because if you succeed, the host does too. At least, that's the way I see it :)

•••
You should search the host in the opposite direction.
That means, you need to search a host according to your requirements and your budget.

You have to keep in mind that you will get for what you pay.
Hosts like HG are overselling ones. Are you looking for a host like that?

•••
As I see you don't agree with this post but why? Do you want to say that HostGator is great?

•••
ZannuZZi said:
As I see you don't agree with this post but why? Do you want to say that HostGator is great?

There is no best or great host. There is only the host that's best for you. And it all depends upon your specific needs and budget.
Personally I won't look for a host like HG which is overselling the services. Always you will get for what you pay. So I would go for a host which has a decent pay structure for what they are offering.

•••
For reselling I would look for a host that owns their own servers.

•••
psx23.com said:
For reselling I would look for a host that owns their own servers.
Right, ServerPoint.com own their servers and doesn't resell from anyone. It's an essential thing for me while choosing a web hosting company.

•••
BestBusinessDomains said:
After reading that complaint post here from a Hostgator user, now really want to know:

Who is a better reseller hosting provider(s) that is more customer-friendly, more 'liberal', less fussy than Hostgator? (with similar price range)

Thanks a lot!

%%-

Hostgator is just fine, if you have a good experience with them so far, stick with them.

Hostgator do not oversell their reseller plans (like so many other hosting companies these days) and that is a good flag.

There's many hosts out there, the choice is up to you in the end. But why move if you have a good experience?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back