Dynadot

Which is the best reseller hosting package provider as you know?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Which is the best reseller hosting package provider as you know (from your experiences)?

Thanks!

%%-

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There is nothing like a best host, the thing is which host is best for you. If you go through the forums you will be able to see bad and good reviews on the same host. One will be very happy with a host while another will be very unhappy with them.

So what people can suggest you here is which host has been good for them. By the way what is your requirements?

•••
BestBusinessDomains said:
Which is the best reseller hosting package provider as you know (from your experiences)?

Thanks!

%%-
What is yours?

Last edited:
•••
I agree with Matt. It all depends on what works for you, not what works for everyone else. For instance, alot of people love Jaguar Hosting. I however, do not. Go with what works best for ya.

However one that I would strongly endorse (to answer your question) would be hostingroom.com, I've used that provider for years from shared hosting up till dedicated servers.

•••
Thanks all friends' helpful replies!

Code:
What is yours?

I have no reseller hosting package now, so first I'd like to know which ones are really good or best in order to choose a reseller hosting package.

I've searched the keyword, "reseller hosting", on Google, and I saw hostgator.com's Reseller Hosting Plans at the top 2 Google position. Do you know Hostgator.com's Reseller Hosting Plans are really good or not? What do you think of Hostgator.com?

Any more helpful advices tips are expected and appreciated!

David

•••
By the way, anyone knows Hostgator.com's coupon codes for new customers?

Many thanks!

•••
•••
Hi iHubNet-Matt,

Thank you very much for the coupon linking.

I'm still looking for a suitable reseller package.

David

•••
BestBusinessDomains said:
Hi iHubNet-Matt,

Thank you very much for the coupon linking.

I'm still looking for a suitable reseller package.

David

Try posting in the requests forum. Then do some research on each of the hosts who posted there, and the one that turns out best is the one you should test with a sales email. Shoot off an email with a few serious questions, if they answer them correctly and in a timely fashion, choose them.

•••
Use Coupon Code 404page to get 9.94$ discount on 9.95$ plan With HostGator

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
Thank you Friends for helpful replies!

%%-

•••
Let us know who you go with and share your experiences. :)

•••
I'm using a shared plan of the company that offers reselling services as well, I guess the support quality is the same within one company, so I recommend ahosting.biz reseller promotional deals .

•••
I have dreamhost, currently the site is down every other day.

•••
•••
I had a bad experience with qualituyhostonline and I am trying resellerzoom now. They seem to be better

•••
So have you decided on this David?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back