Dedicated Hosting Provider

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Looking for a good, solid dedicated hosting provider with:

- good customer service
- solid uptime
- a good reseller program

I'll be ordering about 5-10 servers from the start. Need to find a new provider as the existing one is raising prices.

Support doesn't need to be that good - we run the systems ourselves. can anyone recommend anything?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What are yor requriments. What servers are you need? I think that for such huge order you will need to have one year contract presigned.

•••
Rock-solid companies that are specializing in dedicated servers are SolidHost.com, RackSpace.com and HostWW.net.
Their uptime is very high and services are flawless.
As for the prices, they are different but can't say they are expensive.

•••
Have you found what you're looking for? I have a few recommendations, if not..

•••
rackspace is the best. I think you need 1 server with them to do their reseller program.

Serverpronto is one of the cheapest, but you have to manage your own server

•••
•••
It seems he has forgoten about the thread ;)

•••
I think fastservers.net and serverpoint.com offer dedicated reseller program as well, but you need to get at least 2 servers on a reseller dedicated plan.

•••
Thanks mate. But I think that he needs to practice with shared reselling before doing any efforts in dedicated server reselling. Good luck.

•••
•••
I vote for ThePlanet or SoftLayer.

Im currently with SoftLayer, but have been with ThePlanet for like 5 years now. At one point I had 10 servers with ThePlanet and couldnt have been happier. I went SoftLayer because ThePlanet was getting too big and I started to worry I would be just another customer with them.

•••
I would recommend RackSpace.com, Great service may cost you a few bucks more than others but you can guarantee that your server is safe.

There is also iweb.com, I have worked closely with these, quite nice people online chat and phone on 24/7.

cheers
Sean

•••
mjuszczak said:
Looking for a good, solid dedicated hosting provider with:

- good customer service
- solid uptime
- a good reseller program

I'll be ordering about 5-10 servers from the start. Need to find a new provider as the existing one is raising prices.

Support doesn't need to be that good - we run the systems ourselves. can anyone recommend anything?

This all could be found at Ahosting.biz for reasonable pricing. I believe you would be interested in.

•••
I would recommend you AYKsolutions.com or Rackspace.com. Also do not leave without attention Serverpoint.com as the most active guy in this thread.

•••
Serverpoint seems to be a good option.

•••
PoRsa said:
I would recommend you AYKsolutions.com or Rackspace.com. Also do not leave without attention Serverpoint.com as the most active guy in this thread.
AYKsolutions.com has never offered dedicated server reselling, they offer dedicated, but that's different...

•••
ServerPoint.com may offer you a good solution. They have very wide range of features which are reasonably priced and quality served. This company is very experienced in hosting area and I believe you will not have any problems with using their service.

•••
Go with glowhost.com . I have heard they are doing amazing managed dedicated servers

•••
you should use Top Hosting Center for good support. I am currently hosted with them and so far have not had a single issue with them. I have ways to save $$ as well get you started with them. PM me if interested.

•••
ennui said:
AYKsolutions.com has never offered dedicated server reselling, they offer dedicated, but that's different...
AYKsolutions.com is good in providing dedis. They have released different specials for their clients that gives the opportunity to have services from them cheaper.
For example, they have the 1st month free deal going on out of Atlanta on select servers (Q9300, AMD 240/242, AMD 244/Dual Xeon 2.4 and AMD 246/ Dual Xeon 3.0)

•••
It seems he has forgotten this thread. Every body getting busy making comments and suggestions. Come back mate and update your status. :D

•••
More dedicated server hosting features that you might consider:

1) Security with custom firewalls
2) Reliable upgrade path - allow you to have more memory, disk space or extra processors can be added as the need arises

The dedicated server should be manage by a group of professionals and provides good customer supports to you too.

Cheers!

•••
The one more dedicated provider: Globaltap.com, unfortunately my suggestion is based on second hand experience, but though it was good one, so it suppose it is worth of having a look there.

Maybe you have already found something? Or have certain preferrances? Please share..

•••
How do you mean by second hand experience? Is it you bought the hosting packages from someone else that using it?

:)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back