IT.COM

Need help but chat support disappeared... Namesilo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

pteracuda

Established Member
Impact
So Namesilo has worked good for me in the past but there's always support issues everywhere it seems.

For the most recent domain transfers I've transferred into Namesilo, they are not transferring into my "domains" page so that I can have access to the domain and control it. It's with Namesilo according to the whois info, but I have no access to it. So I am trying to contact support now through chat and even phone, but phone just gives the message to leave a message because no ones available and on chat, a "Noor" has asked me which domain and then disappeared some 45 minutes ago just abandoning me, and since reloading the page and messaging other chat agents, even directly, I get 0 replies and still have no access to my paid for transfer, as it seems their website and resources are breaking.

I've been abandoned completely here in chat and my whole hour wasted.... what's your time worth?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back