Dynadot

question Who are the largest Non-Enduser domain offshore holding companies in the world?

NameSilo
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Who are the largest Non-Enduser domain offshore holding companies in the world?

That's the question. Let's hear the answers. I've noticed alot of domains I wanted to register were taken by certain offshore holding companies and they have some very high value short and exact keyword generic domains in their inventory. I'm guessing they are holding the domains to increase in valule and then selling it. A great investment vehicle for sure because thee only guarantee in domaining is that they increase in value over time way better than gold in some instances which is why they invest in them. so let's hear it for all to hear. I'm sure alot of people will be watching!

please dont mention the obvious whales like Mike Mann and Frank Schilling. we all know damn well they will never buy from the rest of us Schmucks. lol

Let's me start it off with:

Cassava.net company is Cassava Enterprises. They seem to be located in Beverly Hills but their registration info say Gibraltar which is an offshore spot.

who will be the first to add to this list and help the rest of us?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back