Dynadot

Pay Per Click Companies

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,

I was interested in hearing any feed back and or experiences any of you have had with the different PPC companies. I have been contacted by FindWhat.com and I was trying to determine how much money one can make with this type of parking.

Does Ultimate Search have their own data base of advertisers or are they affiliated with one of the PPC companies like Overture or one of the others.

The companies I am most curious about are; FindWhat.com, Overture.com, and DomainHop.com. If anyone knows of others that are better I would love to hear about them.

I would also like to know if it more profitable to go with a PPC program or different affiliates geared toward the products relating to one's domain names.

I have about two hundred domain names. I think they are almost all .coms. I have some single word domains that relate directly to a specific product and the rest are two word .coms of a respectable quality. (i.e. CameraOutlet.com)

I have a couple that are in development at this time and thought I should put the others to work until I either develope them or sell them.

Thank you in advance for your replies as I know your time is valuable.

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers, :wave:

Showcase

PS: Can you participate in any of these programs and be able to increase the traffic to your own domain names rather than having them rediredted to benifit traffic rankings for another's domain name?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well -

Overture is now a Yahoo Product - Don't use so No opinion

DomainHop is just A Domain Parking company which is Really Kanoodle - I use domainhop and If you have less than a hundred domains with lite traffic I recommend it ! - You apparently have more Domains so you may wish to look at Fabulous as well ....

I'd personally say that at least two thirds of the ppc engines out there are using results of other PPC's and it is sometimes hard to sort them out -

Doing your own Development and adding Adsense (Google) Seems to be one of the highest paying / Most Popular Venues to follow the Norm ~

Hope this helps a little :)

•••
Everyone has differing opinions on this one!

From my experience,

www.sedo.co.uk is tops for European traffic.
www.domainhop.com is good for US traffic which doesn't have good converion elsewhere.
www.cj.com is the best converting affiliate program I've used, where the domain has a strong generic theme.
www.affiliatewindow.com has some nice programs for UK traffic, including a £0.02/per click search box by Lycos which converts rubbish trafffic!
www.fabulous.com can be just that with a decent volume of traffic.

Generally speaking if you use affiliates you need targeted traffic. For more general traffic try the parking programs. What works for one person doesn't necessarily work for another, so sometimes trial & error is the only way :cy:

•••
From what you described, I'd say Fabulous is your best bet. Apply for an account and try them out! :)

•••
Hi,

I have enough domains to qualify for fabulous. I was wondering if anyone knows of or has had any experience with Findwhat.com or Overture.com?

I really trying to decide if the PPC is more profitable or the Affiliate Programs. Trying to determin who pays the best.

Thanks for the replies.

Cheers,

Showcase

•••
Let us know how you get on - it's always good to learn from other peoples experiences.

:wave:

•••
•••
•••
If I have less than 100 domains, can I use fabulous for parking domain?

•••
:hi: How many less than a hundred? You might try going through the qualifying process and see if they accept you. The worst thing that will happen is they will say no. Give is a try..........................

Best of Luck,

Showcase

•••
showcase... overture doesn't do parking does it? they seem to be a fairly greedy company (taking money in, never giving out). Which is not to say precision match isn't a cool program - it's certainly better than adwords.
But you;'re not interested in paying out, you want money in! If you have content specific sites that are getting traffic, I would definitely recommend setting up some affiliate programs with linkshare.com or cj.com (cj has worked better for me). If you don't want to go to that trouble, then for the highest clickthrough rates park at sedo.... you could try domainhop, I like it, but can't vouch for getting paid yet.

•••
I think that Google AdSense is the best paying system :) Sedo is also very good!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back