IT.COM

poll Which type of .GUIDE is most valuable? (Four Week Poll - Choose Any Two Responses)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Which type of .GUIDE domains will end up being the most value? SELECT TWO

• 1st

The best .GUIDE domain names will be Travel or Geo websites (Aspen.guide, Orlando.guide))

votes
    57.1%
  • 2nd (tie)

The best .GUIDE domains will look more like directory sites (Golf.guide, Wedding.guide)

votes
    42.9%
  • 2nd (tie)

Exact-match domain names will obviously be worth the most long-term (Art.guide, Trip.guide)

votes
    42.9%
  • 3rd

Informational / educational (Math.guide, History.guide, Spanish.guide)

votes
    28.6%
  • 4th

Hobby or specific interests (Drone.guide, Truck.guide)

vote
    14.3%
  • 5th (tie)

The best .GUIDE domains will be resource related (Parents.guide, Nutrition.guide, Meal.guide)

votes
    0.0%
  • 5th (tie)

Patterns that have no intrinsic meaning, but are "rare" (LLLL.guide, NNNN.guide, LNLN.guide))

votes
    0.0%

• 13 votes
  • Ended 8 years ago
  • Final results

Premium gTLD

Established Member
Impact
Some gTLD's have one very specific use or meaning (.plumbing) while some are meaningless and generic (.xyz).

Then there are those with multiple logical meanings and uses. This begs the question how best to use a domain like .guide?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.Guide will be popular for Travel and Geo related websites.

•••
i have .guide, .help and .directory for a niche community that i'm focused on and .guide for me is better for new, casual interests. sending them to .help or .directory would be overwhelming.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back